80. A new rapid titration protocol for lamotrigine that reduces the risk of skin rash
Jang Y, Moon J, Kim N, Kim TJ, Jun JS, Shin YW, Chang H, Kang HR, Lee ST, Jung KH, Park KI, Jung KY, Chu K, Lee SK.
Epilepsia Open, 2021, 6, 2, 394-401
79. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Suppress Severe Asthma by Directly Regulating Th2 Cells and Type 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells.
Shin JW, Ryu S, Ham J, Jung K, Lee S, Chung DH, Kang HR, Kim HY.
Mol Cells, 2021, 44, 8, 580-590
78. Ultra-high-resolution computed tomography shows changes in the lungs related with airway hyperresponsiveness in a murine asthma model
Jung JW, Oh JS, Bae B, Ahn YH, Kim LW, Choi J, Kim HY, Kang HR, Lee CH.
Sci Rep, 2021, 11, 1, 17584
77. Interactions between NCR+ILC3s and the Microbiome in the Airways Shape Asthma Severity
Ham J, Kim J, Choi S, Park J, Baek MG, Kim YC, Sohn KH, Cho SH, Yang S, Bae YS, Chung DH, Won S, Yi H, Kang HR, Kim HY.
Immune Netw, 2021, 21, 4, e25
76. Selenomonas: a marker of asthma severity with the potential therapeutic effect.
Kim YC, Choi S, Sohn KH, Bang JY, Kim Y, Jung JW, Kim HY, Park J, Kim K, Kang MG, Yang MS, Kim S, Kim SH, Choi JH, Park HJ, Lee SM, Kim SH, Park JW, Lee JM, Cho SH, Won S, Yi H, Kang HR.
Allergy, 2021, Epub, ., .
75. Reintroduction of Antituberculous Drugs in Patients with Antituberculous Drug-Related Drug Reaction with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms
Oh J, Yun J, Yang MS, Kim JH, Kim SH, Kim S, Choi JH, Yim JJ, Kang HR
J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract, 2021, 9, 9, 3442-3449
74. Lung virome: New potential biomarkers for asthma severity and exacerbation
Choi S, Sohn KH, Jung JW, Kang MG, Yang MS, Kim S, Choi JH, Cho SH, Kang HR, Yi H
J Allergy Clin Immunol, 2021, 148, 4, 1007-1015
73. Finding the Optimal Alternative for Immediate Hypersensitivity to Low-Osmolar Iodinated Contrast
Sohn KH, Seo JH, Kang DY, Lee SY, Kang HR
Invest Radiol, 2021, 56, 8, 480-485
72. Therapeutic effect of atorvastatin on interleukin-13-induced lung pathology
Mo YS, Bae B, Kim JH, Kim Y, Sohn KH, Kang MJ, Lee CG, Cho SH, Kang HR
Allergy Asthma Respir Dis, 2021, 9, 2, 76-83
71. Antiasthmatic effect of atorvastatin via modulation of macrophage activation
Mo YS, Bae B, Kim Y, Kang H, Lee HS, Cho SH, Kang HR
Allergy Asthma Respir Dis, 2021, 9, 1, 27-35
70. Tranglutaminase 2 contributes to the asthmatic inflammation by modulating activation of alveolar macrophages
Lee HS, Par DE, Bae B, Oh KH, Jung JW, Lee DS, Kim IG, Cho SH, Kang HR
Immun Inflamm Dis, 2021, 9, 3, 871-882
69. Microbiome profiling of uncinate tissue and nasal polyps in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis using swab and tissue biopsy
Cho S-W, Kim D-Y, Choi S, Won S, Kang H-R, Yi H
PLoS One, 2021, 16, 4, e0249688
68. Early Response of Specific IgE can Predict Satisfaction with Sublingual Immunotherapy
Kim JY, Rhee CS*, Mun SJ, Cho SH, Richard F. Lockey, Han DH
Laryngoscope, 2021, 131, 3, 467-472
67. Thymic stromal lymphopoietin production in DN32.D3 invariant natural killer T (iNKT) cell line and primary mouse liver iNKT cells
Choi JP, Woo YD, Purevsuren Losol, Kim SH, Chang YS
Asia Pac Allergy, 2021, 11, 1, e10
66. Regulatory T cells suppress skin inflammation in the imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like mouse model
Choi CW, Kim BR, Yang S, Kim Y, Kang JS*, Youn SW.
Journal of Dermatological Science, 2020, 98, 3, 199
65. Penta-fluorophenol: a Smiles rearrangement-inspired cysteine-selective fluorescent probe for imaging of human glioblastoma
An JM, Kang S, Huh E, Kim Y, Lee D, Jo H, Joung JF, Kim VJ, Lee JY, Dho YS, Jung Y, Hur JK, Park C, Jung J, Huh Y, Ku JL, Kim S, Chowdhury T, Park S, Kang JS*, Oh MS, Park CK, Kim D.
Chemical Science., 2020, 11, 22, 5658
64. A brain tumor-homing tetra-peptide delivers a nano-therapeutic for more effective treatment of a mouse model of glioblastoma
Kang RH, Jang JE, Huh E, Kang SJ, Ahn DR, Kang JS*, Sailor MJ, Yeo SG, Oh MS, Kim D, Kim HY.
Nanoscale horizons., 2020, 5, 8, 1213
63. Hybrid Composite of Silver Nanoparticle-Porous Silicon Microparticles as an Image-Guided Localization Agent for Computed Tomography Scan of the Lungs
Lee EM, Lee J, Kim Y, Yi KS, Cho J, Kim J, An JM, Lee D, Kim SJ, An E, Hong YJ, Jo H, Lee SH, Jung Y, Choi CH, Kang JS*, Hur J, Kim D.
ACS Biomaterials Science and Engineering, 2020, 6, 8, 4390
62. Visualizing mitochondria and mouse intestine with a fluorescent complex of a naphthalene-based dipolar dye and serum albumin
An JM, Moon H, Kim Y, Kang S, Kim Y, Jung Y, Park S, Verwilst P, Kim BM, Kang JS*, Kim D
Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2020, 8, 34, 7642
61. House Dust Mite Sublingual Immunotherapy in Children Versus Adults With Allergic Rhinitis
Kim JY, Rhee CS*, Cho SH, Choe G, Kim DY, Han DH Han
Am J Rhinol Allergy, 2020, 35, 1, 9-16
60. Does New Sensitization Correlate with Nasal Symptoms in Children with Allergic Rhinitis?
Kim JY, Han DH, Kim DY, Park SK, Rhee CS*
Laryngoscope, 2020, 130, 8, 1864-1871
59. Corticosteroid prophylaxis may be not required for patients with mild hypersensitivity reaction to low-osmolar contrast media
Park SJ, Lee SY, Yoon SH, Choi YH, Kang HR*
Eur J Radiol, 2020, 130, 109152
58. Successful infusion of obinutuzumab by desensitization: A case of anaphylactic shock during desensitization
Kim KW, Chung S, Lee SY, Yoon SS, Kang HR*
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol, 2020, 30, 6, 457-459
57. A case of anaphylaxis after ingestion of Liparis tanakae
Lee SE, Lee SY, Bae BR, Lee HS, Kang HR*
Asia Pac Allergy, 2020, 10, 4, e42
56. HLA-DRB1*15: 02 Is Associated With Iodinated Contrast Media-Related Anaphylaxis.
Chung SJ, Kang DY, Lee W, Lee SB, Kim SJ, Lee SE, Sim DW, Kang MG, Park KH, Jung JW, James Yun, Kang HR*
Invest Radiol, 2020, 55, 5, 304-309
55. A One-Bag Rapid Desensitization Protocol for Paclitaxel Hypersensitivity: A Noninferior Alternative to a Multi-Bag Rapid Desensitization Protocol.
Lee JH, Moon MR, Kim YC, Chung SJ, Oh JH, Kang DY, Lee SY, Lee KH, James Yun, Kang HR*
J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract., 2020, 8, 2, 696-703
54. Searching for the Culprit Drugs for Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis from a Nationwide Claim Database in Korea.
Yang MS, Lee JY, Kim JY, Kim GW, Kim BK, Kim JY, Park HW*, Cho SH, Min KU, Kang HR*
J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract., 2020, 8, 2, 690-695
53. Usefulness of routine blood test-driven clusters for predicting acute exacerbation in patients with asthma
Oh JH, Ahn KM, Chung SJ, Shim JS, Park HW*
Respir Med, 2020, 170, 106042
52. Genetic Signatures of Acute Asthma Exacerbation Related With Ineffective Response to Corticosteroid
Kang MG, Lee HS, Tantisira KG, Park HW*
Allergy Asthma Immunol Res, 2020, 12, 4, 626
51. Role of interleukin-23 in the development of nonallergic eosinophilic inflammation in a murine model of asthma
Lee HS, Park DE, Sohn KH, Cho SH, Park HW*
Exp Mol Med, 2020, 52, 1, 92
50. Altered T cell and monocyte subsets in prolonged immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome related with DRESS
Kang SY, Kim JH, Ham JH, Cho SH, Kang HR*, Kim HY*
Asia Pac Allergy, 2020, 10, 1, e2
49. Aggravation of asthmatic inflammation by chlorine exposure via innate lymphoid cells and CD11cintermediate macrophages
Shim JS, Lee HS, Park DE, Lee JW, Bae BR, Chang YN, Kim JH, Kim HY*, Kang HR*
Allergy, 2020, 75, 2, 381-391
48. Reduction of circulating innate lymphoid cell progenitors results in impaired cytokine production by innate lymphoid cells in patients with lupus nephritis.
Ryu SW, Lee EY, Kim DK, Kim YS, Chung DH, Kim JH, Lee HJ, Kim HY*
Arthritis Res Ther, 2020, 22, 1, 63
47. IL-17A producing innate lymphoid cells promote skin inflammation by inducing IL-33 driven type 2 immune responses.
Kim MH, Jin SP, Jang SH, Choi JY, Chung DH, Lee DH, Kim KH, Kim HY*
J Invest Dermatol, 2020, 140, 4, 827-837
46. Analysis of Innate and Adaptive Immunological Characteristics in Patients with IgG4-Related Disease.
Sohn KH, Ham JH, Chung SJ, Kang HR*, Kim HY*
Int Arch Allergy Immunol, 2020, 181, 10, 807-812
45. The effect of air pollutants on airway innate immune cells in patients with asthma
Kim JH, Kim YC, Ham JH, Sohn KH, Lee SY, Chung DH, Cho SH, Kang HR, Kim HY*
Allergy, 2020, 75, 9, 2372-2376
44. Alteration of lung and gut microbiota in IL-13-transgenic mice simulating chronic asthma.
Sohn KH, Baek MG, Choi SM, Bae BR, Kim YD, Kim YC, Kim HY, Yi HN, Kang HR*
J Microbiol Biotechnol., 2020, 20, 12, 1819-1826
43. Critical role of interleukin-23 in development of asthma promoted by cigarette smoke.
Lee HS, Park DE, Lee JW, Kim HN, Song WJ, Park HW*, Cho SH*
J Mol Med (Berl), 2019, 97, 7, 937-949
42. Different Biological Pathways Are Up-regulated in the Elderly With Asthma: Sputum Transcriptomic Analysis.
Kim BK, Lee HS, Sohn KH, Lee SY, Cho SH*, Park HW*.
Allergy Asthma Immunol Res, 2019, 11, 1, 104-115
41. Innate immune crosstalk in asthmatic airways: Innate lymphoid cells coordinate polarization of lung macrophages.
Kim J, Chang Y, Bae B, Sohn KH, Cho SH*, Chung DH, Kang HR*, Kim HY
J Allergy Clin Immunol, 2019, 143, 5, 1769-1782
40. The Presence of HLA-B75, DR13 Homozygosity, or DR14 Additionally Increases the Risk of Allopurinol-Induced Severe Cutaneous Adverse Reactions in HLA-B*58:01 Carriers
Shim JS, Yun J, Kim MY, Chung SJ, Oh JH, Kang DY, Jung JW, Cho SH*, Kang HR*.
J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract, 2019, 7, 4, 1261-1270
39. Phenotypes of Severe Cutaneous Adverse Reactions Caused by Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs
Lee SY, Nam YH, Koh YI, Kim SH, Kim S, Kang HR*, Kim MH, Lee JG, Park JW, Park HK, La HO, Kim MY, Park SJ, Kwon YE, Jung JW, Kim SH, Kim CW, Yang MS, Kang MG, Lee JY, Kim JH, Kim SH, Hur GY, Jee YK, Jin HJ, Park CS, Jeong YY, Ye YM.
Allergy Asthma Immunol Res, 2019, 11, 2, 212-221
38. Duration of Observation for Detecting a Biphasic Reaction in Anaphylaxis: A Meta-Analysis
Kim TH, Yoon SH, Hong H, Kang HR*, Cho SH*, Lee SY.
Int Arch Allergy Immunol, 2019, 179, 1, 31-36
37. Analysis of Individual Case Safety Reports of Severe Cutaneous Adverse Reactions in Korea.
Kang MG, Sohn KH, Kang DY, Park HK, Yang MS, Lee JY, Kang HR*.
Yonsei Med J, 2019, 60, 2, 208-215
36. Management of Adverse Reactions to Iodinated Contrast Media for Computed Tomography in Korean Referral Hospitals: A Survey Investigation.
Han S, Yoon SH, Lee W, Choi YH, Kang DY, Kang HR*.
Korean J Radiol, 2019, 20, 1, 148-157
35. The Fas Signaling Pathway Is a Common Genetic Risk Factor for Severe Cutaneous Drug Adverse Reactions Across Diverse Drugs.
Park HW*, Kim SH, Chang YS, Kim SH, Jee YK, Lee AY, Jang IJ, Park HS, Min KU.
Allergy Asthma Immunol Res, 2018, 10, 5, 555-561
34. Oral Allergy Syndrome in Birch Pollen-Sensitized Patients from a Korean University Hospital.
Kim JH, Kim SH, Park HW*, Cho SH*, Chang YS*.
J Korean Med Sci, 2018, 33, 33, e218
33. A new non-dilution rapid desensitization protocol successfully applied to all-grade platinum hypersensitivity
Chung SJ, Kang SY, Kang RY, Kim YC, Lee KH, Kim TY, Han SW, Kang HR*
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol, 2018, 82, 5, 777-785
32. Immediate Mild Reactions to CT with Iodinated Contrast Media: Strategy of Contrast Media Readministration without Corticosteroids.
Park SJ, Kang DY, Sohn KH, Yoon SH, Lee W, Choi YH, Cho SH*, Kang HR*.
Radiology, 2018, 288, 3, 710-716
31. Severe Asthma Phenotypes Classified by Site of Airway Involvement and Remodeling via Chest CT Scan
Kim S, Lee CH, Jin KN, Cho SH, Kang HR*.
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol, 2018, 28, 5, 312-320
30. Incidence of cephalosporin-induced anaphylaxis and clinical efficacy of screening intradermal tests with cephalosporins: A large multicenter retrospective cohort study.
Yang MS, Kang DY, Seo B, Park HJ, Park SY, Kim MY, Park KH, Koo SM, Nam YH, Kim S, Jung JW, Kim TB, Jang GC, Yang HJ, Ahn YM, Park JW, Kang HR*.
Allergy, 2018, 73, 9, 1833-1841
29. Clinical Features of Hereditary Angioedema in Korean Patients: A Nationwide Multicenter Study
Jung JW, Suh DI, Park HJ, Kim S, Kwon HS, Yang MS, Park CS, Kim JH, Kim SH, Lee YW, Hur GY, Ye YM, Kwon YE, Park HK, Kim CW, Koh YI, Park JW, Lee JM, Min KU, Wickner P, Kang HR*.
Int Arch Allergy Immunol, 2018, 176, 3-4, 272-279
28. Incidence of Breakthrough Reaction in Patients with Prior Acute Allergic-Like Reactions to Iodinated Contrast Media according to the Administration Route.
Kim YS, Choi YH, Cho YJ, Lee S, Yoon SH, Park CM, Kang HR*.
Korean J Radiol, 2018, 19, 2, 352-357
27. Direct costs of severe cutaneous adverse reactions in a tertiary hospital in Korea.
Yang MS, Kim JY, Kang MG, Lee SY, Jung JW, Cho SH*, Min KU, Kang HR*.
Korean J Intern Med, 2018, 34, 1, 195-201
26. Biphasic and protracted anaphylaxis to iodinated contrast media.
Kim TH, Yoon SH, Lee SY, Choi YH, Park CM, Kang HR*, Cho SH*.
Eur Radiol, 2018, 28, 3, 1242-1252
25. Electronic Consultation Support System for Radiocontrast Media Hypersensitivity Changes Clinicians' Behavior.
Yang MS, Choi SI, Song WJ, Kim SH, Cho SH*, Min KU*, Kim JH, Chang YS*.
Allergy Asthma Immunol Res, 2018, 10, 2, 165-171
24. Changes in basophil activation during immunotherapy with house dust mite and mugwort in patients with allergic rhinitis.
Kim SH, Kim SH, Chung SJ, Kim JH, Lee SY, Kim BK, Lim KW, Chang YS*.
Asia Pac Allergy, 2018, 8, 1, e6
23. Clinical course of asthma patients with H1N1 influenza infection and oseltamivir. Minerva Med.
Kim MH, Song WJ, Yang MS, Lee SH, Kwon JW, Kim SH, Kang HR*, Park HW*, Cho YJ, Cho SH*, Min KU, Kim YY, Chang YS*.
Minerva Med, 2018, 109, 1, 7-14
22. A case of oral desensitization for hypersensitivity to exogenous progesterone.
Kim YC, Choi KH, Kang DY, Sohn KH, Cho SH*, Min KU, Kang HR*.
Allergy Asthma Respir Dis, 2017, 5, 5, 294-297
21. Diagnostic accuracy of fractional exhaled nitric oxide measurement in predicting cough-variant asthma and eosinophilic bronchitis in adults with chronic cough: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Song WJ, Kim HJ, Shim JS, Won HK, Kang SY, Sohn KH, Kim BK, Jo EJ, Kim MH, Kim SH, Park HW*, Kim SS, Chang YS, Morice AH, Lee BJ, Cho SH*.
J Allergy Clin Immunol, 2017, 140, 3, 701-709
20. Epidemiology of drug-induced anaphylaxis in a tertiary hospital in Korea.
Park HK, Kang MG, Yang MS, Jung JW, Cho SH*, Kang HR*.
Allergol Int, 2017, 66, 4, 557-562
19. Functional Defects in Type 3 Innate Lymphoid Cells and Classical Monocytes in a Patient with Hyper-IgE Syndrome.
Chang Y, Kang SY, Kim J, Kang HR*, Kim HY*.
Immune Netw, 2017, 17, 5, 352-364
18. Patterns of Inhalant Allergen Sensitization and Geographical Variation in Korean Adults: A Multicenter Retrospective Study.
Kang MG, Kim MY, Song WJ, Kim S, Jo EJ, Lee SE, Kwon JW, Lee SM, Park CS, Park HK, Park HW*, Chang YS*, Lee J, Lee YM, Jee YK, Lee JM, Choi IS, Cho SH*.
Allergy Asthma Immunol Res, 2017, 9, 6, 499-508
17. Immediate hypersensitivity reaction to steroids: a case report.
Kim EJ, Sohn KH, Lee J, Kang DY, Lee JY, Kang HR*.
Allergy Asthma Respir Dis, 2017, 5, 3, 165-168
16. HLA-A*31:01 and lamotrigine-induced severe cutaneous adverse drug reactions in a Korean population.
Kim BK, Jung JW, Kim TB, Chang YS*, Park HS, Moon J, Lee ST, Jung KH, Jung KY, Chu K, Lee SK, Kang HR*, Park HW*.
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol, 2017, 118, 5, 629-630
15. The pathogenic role of interleukin-22 and its receptor during UVB-induced skin inflammation.
Kim Y, Lee J, Kim J, Choi CW, Hwang YI, Kang JS*, Lee WJ.
PLoS One, 2017, 12, 5, e0178567
14. Point prevalence and epidemiological characteristics of chronic cough in the general adult population: The Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2010-2012.
Kang MG, Kim MY, Song WJ, Kim S, Jo EJ, Lee SE, Kwon JW, Lee SM, Park CS, Park HK, Park HW*, Chang YS*, Lee J, Lee YM, Jee YK, Lee JM, Choi IS, Cho SH*.
Medicine (Baltimore), 2017, 96, 13, e6486
13. Fixed Food Eruption Caused by Actinidia arguta (Hardy Kiwi): A Case Report and Literature Review.
Sohn KH, Kim BK, Kim JY, Song WJ, Kang HR*, Park HW*, Cho SH*, Min KU.
Allergy Asthma Immunol Res, 2017, 9, 2, 182-184
12. DRESS (drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptom) syndrome caused by both first-line and second-line antitubercular medications: A case report with a brief literature review.
Hwang YH, Jang DY, Kang SY, Sohn KH, Kang DY, Lee CH, Kang HR*.
Allergy Asthma Respir Dis, 2017, 5, 2, 111-116
11. Stratified premedication strategy for the prevention of contrast media hypersensitivity in high-risk patients.
Lee SY, Yang MS, Choi YH, Park CM, Park HW*, Cho SH*, Kang HR*.
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol, 2017, 118, 3, 339-344
10. Analysis of Adverse Drug Reactions in Elderly Patients Based on a Spontaneous Reporting System in a Single Tertiary Hospital.
Lim KH, Kang MK, Kim BK, Kim JY, Kang MG, Park HK, Kang HR*, Cho SH*.
Korean J Med, 2017, 92, 3, 277-285
9. Classification of chronic rhinosinusitis according to a nasal polyp and tissue eosinophilia: limitation of current classification system for Asian population.
Cho SW, Kim DW, Kim JW, Lee CH, Rhee CS*.
Asia Pac Allergy, 2017, 7, 3, 121-130
8. Immunologic regulatory effects of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells in a murine ovalbumin asthma model.
Kang SY, Park DE, Song WJ, Bae BR, Lee JW, Sohn KH, Lee HS, Kang HR*, Park HW*, Chang YS, Choi SJ, Oh WI, Min KU, Cho SH*.
Clin Exp Allergy, 2017, 47, 7, 937-945
7. IL-23 secreted by bronchial epithelial cells contributes to allergic sensitization in asthma model: role of IL-23 secreted by bronchial epithelial cells.
Lee HS, Park DE, Lee JW, Chang Y, Kim HY, Song WJ, Kang HR*, Park HW*, Chang YS*, Cho SH*.
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol, 2017, 312, 1, L13-L21
6. Could Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide Test be Useful in Predicting Inhaled Corticosteroid Responsiveness in Chronic Cough? A Systematic Review.
Song WJ, Won HK, Moon SD, Chung SJ, Kang SY, Sohn KH, Kim JY, Kim BK, Lim KH, Kim MY, Yang MS, Park HW*, Chang YS*, Lee BJ, Morice AH, Cho SH*.
J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract, 2017, 5, 1, 135-143
5. Impact of self-reported symptoms of allergic rhinitis and asthma on sleep disordered breathing and sleep disturbances in the elderly with polysomnography study.
Kim SH, Won HK, Moon SD, Kim BK, Chang YS*, Kim KW, Yoon IY.
PLoS One, 2017, 12, 2, e0173075
4. True rise in anaphylaxis incidence: Epidemiologic study based on a national health insurance database.
Yang MS, Kim JY, Kim BK, Park HW*, Cho SH*, Min KU, Kang HR*.
Medicine (Baltimore), 2017, 96, 5, e5750
3. Radiographic Changes of the Nasal Septal Body Among Patients With Sinonasal Diseases.
E Gelera J, Ojar D, Lim JH, Wee JH, Kim JW, Rhee CS*.
Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol, 2017, 10, 4, 338-343
2. Sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) for house dust mites does not prevent new allergen sensitization and bronchial hyper-responsiveness in allergic rhinitis children.
Lim JH, Kim JY, Han DH, Lee CH, Hong SN, Wee JH, Park SK, Rhee CS*.
PLoS One, 2017, 12, 8, e0182295
1. Bullous hemorrhagic dermatosis due to enoxaparin use in a bullous pemphigoid patient.
Shim JS, Chung SJ, Kim BK, Kim SH, Lee KS, Yoon YE, Chang YS*.
Asia Pac Allergy, 2017, 7, 2, 97-101