163. Acquired digital arteriovenous malformation presenting as erythronychia
J. B. Cha and J. H. Mun*
J Dermatol., 2019, 46, 3, e88-e89
162. Judicial precedents associated with periungual warts in South Korea
S. I. Cho, S. Shin, W. Lee, G. Jo, S. Kim and J. H. Mun*
Int J Dermatol., 2019, 58, 2, e39-e42
161. Early Detection of Acral Melanoma: A Review of Clinical, Dermoscopic, Histopathologic, and Molecular Characteristics
C. C. Darmawan*, G. Jo*, S. E. Montenegro*, Y. Kwak, L. Cheol, K. H. Cho and J. H. Mun*
J Am Acad Dermatol., 2019, 81, 3, 805-812
160. Hyaluronic acid-cross-linked filler stimulates collagen type 1 and elastic fiber synthesis in skin through the TGF-beta/Smad signaling pathway in a nude mouse model
Y. Fan, T. H. Choi*, J. H. Chung, Y. K. Jeon and S. Kim*
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg., 2019, 72, 8, 1355-1362
159. A Facial Recognition Mobile App for Patient Safety and Biometric Identification: Design, Development, and Validation
B. Jeon, B. Jeong, S. Jee, Y. Huang, Y. Kim, G. H. Park, J. Kim, M. Wufuer, X. Jin, S. W. Kim and T. H. Choi*
JMIR Mhealth Uhealth., 2019, 7, 4, e11472
158. Optimization and validation of a method to identify skin sensitization hazards using IL-1 alpha and IL-6 secretion from HaCaT
B. Jeon, M. O. Kim*, Y. S. Kim, H. Y. Han, J. H. Yun, J. Kim, Y. Huang, Y. Choi, C. H. Cho, B. C. Kang, S. Kim and T. H. Choi*
Toxicol In Vitro., 2019, 61, 104589
157. Functional surgery versus amputation for in situ or minimally invasive nail melanoma: A meta-analysis
G. Jo, S. I. Cho, S. Choi and J. H. Mun*
J Am Acad Dermatol., 2019, S0190-9622, 19, 30975-2
156. In Vitro and In Vivo Antimicrobial Activity of Antibiotic-Conjugated Carriers with Rapid pH-Responsive Release Kinetics
S. Kang, G. H. Park, S. Kim, J. Kim, Y. Choi, Y. Huang, Y. Lee and T. H. Choi*
Adv Healthc Mater., 2019, 8, 14, e1900247
155. UVB-induced depletion of donor-derived dendritic cells prevents allograft rejection of immune-privileged hair follicles in humanized mice
J. Y. Kim*, B. M. Kang*, J. S. Lee*, H. J. Park, H. J. Wi, J. S. Yoon, C. Ahn, S. Shin, K. H. Kim*, K. C. Jung and O. Kwon*
Am J Transplant., 2019, 19, 5, 1344-1355
154. Smartphone-based multispectral imaging and machine-learning based analysis for discrimination between seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis on the scalp
S. Kim, J. Kim, M. Hwang, M. Kim, S. Jin Jo*, M. Je, J. E. Jang, D. H. Lee* and J. Y. Hwang
Biomed Opt Express., 2019, 10, 2, 879-891
153. Risk of neurodegenerative disorders in Korean patients with vitiligo: A nationwide retrospective cohort study
T. G. Kim, J. Shin, S. Hwang, S. H. Lee*, H. Chang Kim and S. H. Oh
J Am Acad Dermatol., 2019, 81, 2, 621-623
152. Topical treatment with a cathepsin G inhibitor, beta-keto-phosphonic acid, blocks ultraviolet irradiation-induced basement membrane damage in hairless mouse skin
N. Kusumaningrum*, J. H. Oh*, D. H. Lee*, C. Y. Shin*, J. H. Jang*, Y. K. Kim* and J. H. Chung*
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed., 2019, 35, 3, 148-156
151. Structural basis of substrate recognition by a novel thermostable (S)-enantioselective omega-transaminase from Thermomicrobium roseum
S. Kwon, J. H. Lee, C. M. Kim, H. Jang, H. Yun, J. H. Jeon, I. So* and H. H. Park
Sci Rep., 2019, 9, 1, 6958
150. Asymptomatic solitary mass on the sacral region
J. S. Lee and J. H. Mun*
Clin Exp Dermatol., 2019, 44, 5, 535-539
149. Squamous cell carcinoma of the nail unit: a retrospective review of 19 cases in Asia and comparative review of Western literature
T. M. Lee, G. Jo, M. Kim, S. H. Lee*, S. I. Cho, S. J. Jo* and J. H. Mun*
Int J Dermatol., 2019, 58, 4, 428-432
148. Comparison of treatment options for small to medium congenital melanocytic nevi: A retrospective review of 119 cases
J. M. Lim, Y. Oh, S. H. Lee*, M. Y. Cho, K. Y. Chung and M. R. Roh
Lasers Surg Med., 2019, 51, 1, 62-67
147. Evaluating hair growth promoting effects of candidate substance: A review of research methods
J. Ohn*, K. H. Kim* and O. Kwon*
J Dermatol Sci., 2019, 93, 3, 144-149
146. Skin equivalent assay: An optimized method for testing for hair growth reconstitution capacity of epidermal and dermal cells
S. H. Paik*, S. J. Choi*, S. Jang*, S. J. Jo*, K. H. Kim* and O. Kwon*
Exp Dermatol., 2019, 28, 4, 367-373
145. Janus kinase inhibitors: An innovative treatment for alopecia areata
H. Park, D. A. Yu and O. Kwon*
J Dermatol., 2019, 46, 8, 724-730
144. Three-dimensional printing of a patient-specific engineered nasal cartilage for augmentative rhinoplasty
H. G. Yi, Y. J. Choi, J. W. Jung, J. Jang, T. H. Song, S. Chae, M. Ahn, T. H. Choi*, J. W. Rhie and D. W. Cho
J Tissue Eng., 2019, 10, 2041731418824797
143. Facile strategy involving low-temperature chemical cross-linking to enhance the physical and biological properties of hyaluronic acid hydrogel
J. Baek, Y. Fan, S. H. Jeong, H. Y. Lee, H. D. Jung, H. E. Kim, S. Kim* and T. S. Jang
Carbohydr Polym., 2018, 202, 545-553
142. Superficial acral fibromyxoma with bony change: Successful treatment with en bloc nail excision using a full-thickness skin graft
J. B. Chae, G. Jo and J. H. Mun*
Int J Dermatol., 2018, 57, 8, 998-1000
141. Novel effect of sildenafil on hair growth
H. I. Choi*, B. M. Kang*, J. Jang*, S. T. Hwang and O. Kwon*
Biochem Biophys Res Commun., 2018, 505, 3, 685-691
140. The effect of cilostazol, a phosphodiesterase 3 (PDE3) inhibitor, on human hair growth with the dual promoting mechanisms
H. I. Choi*, D. Y. Kim*, S. J. Choi*, C. Y. Shin*, S. T. Hwang, K. H. Kim* and O. Kwon*
J Dermatol Sci., 2018, 91, 1, 60-68
139. UV irradiation through skin or eye reduces hippocampal neurogenesis and synaptic protein expression
M. Han*, J. S. Bae*, C. Y. Shin*, J. J. Ban*, Q. L. Quan*, D. H. Lee* and J. H. Chung*
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed., 2018, 34, 4, 276-278
138. Palmoplantar lichen planus-like eruption in a patient with graft-versus-host disease: Is it rare presentation of chronic graft-versus-host disease?
S. Hwang, S. H. Oh and S. H. Lee*
J Dermatol., 2018, 45, 12, e330-e331
137. S-nitrosylation of transglutaminase 2 impairs fatty acid-stimulated contraction in hypertensive cardiomyocytes
E. M. Jeong*, C. Z. Jin, J. H. Jang, Z. H. Zhao, C. L. Jin, J. H. Lee, K. B. Lee, S. J. Kim, I. G. Kim* and Y. H. Zhang
Exp Mol Med., 2018, 50, 4, 9
136. sQuiz your knowledge: Greenish macules and papules on the feet
G. Jo and J. H. Mun*
Eur J Dermatol., 2018, 28, 3, 431-432
135. UV-induced DNA methyltransferase 1 promotes hypermethylation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 2 in the human skin
H. Y. Kim*, D. H. Lee*, M. H. Shin*, H. S. Shin*, M. K. Kim* and J. H. Chung*
J Dermatol Sci., 2018, 91, 1, 19-27
134. Dermoscopy of venous lake on the lips: A comparative study with labial melanotic macule
J. S. Lee* and J. H. Mun*
PLoS One., 2018, 13, 10, e0206768
133. Mohs micrographic surgery for dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans: comparison of frozen and paraffin techniques
S. H. Lee*, Y. Oh, K. A. Nam, B. Oh, M. R. Roh and K. Y. Chung
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol., 2018, 32, 12, 2171-2177
132. Skewed Dendritic Cell Differentiation of MyD88-Deficient Donor Bone Marrow Cells, Instead of Massive Expansion as Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells, Aggravates GVHD
Y. K. Lee*, J. M. Ju, W. J. Shon, S. Oh, C. K. Min, M. S. Kang, D. M. Shin and E. Y. Choi*
Immune Netw., 2018, 18, 6, e44
131. Association between Breslow thickness and dermoscopic findings in acral melanoma
J. H. Mun*, G. Jo, C. C. Darmawan*, J. Park, J. M. Bae, H. Jin, W. I. Kim, H. S. Kim, H. C. Ko, B. S. Kim and M. B. Kim
J Am Acad Dermatol., 2018, 79, 5, 831-835
130. Deeper Wrinkle Formation and Less Melanin Production in Aged Korean Women with B Blood Type
J. H. Oh*, I. G. Oh*, C. H. Park*, M. K. Shin*, S. R. Lee*, D. H. Lee*, M. Choi*, S. P. Jin*, H. S. Yoon*, S. Cho* and J. H. Chung*
Ann Dermatol., 2018, 30, 3, 364-367
129. Analysis of sulfated glycosaminoglycan composition change in intrinsically aged and photoaged human skin using an enzymatic degradation method
J. H. Oh*, M. K. Shin*, H. Lee*, J. Lim*, M. Choi*, S. Cho* and J. H. Chung*
J Dermatol Sci., 2018, 92, 3, 281-283
128. Assessment of a Predictive Scoring Model for Dermoscopy of Subungual Melanoma In Situ
J. Ohn*, G. Jo, Y. Cho, S. L. Sheu, K. H. Cho* and J. H. Mun*
JAMA Dermatol., 2018, 154, 8, 890-896
127. Multiple Bioactivities of Traditional Medicinal Herbs for Treatment of Neurodegenerative Diseases
G. Park*, I. W. Kusuma and Y. U. Kim
Evid Based Complement Alternat Med., 2018, 2018, 3075458
126. Effects of fermented black ginseng on wound healing mediated by angiogenesis through the mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway in human umbilical vein endothelial cells
J. Y. Park*, D. S. Lee, C. E. Kim*, M. S. Shin, C. S. Seo, H. K. Shin, G. S. Hwang*, J. M. An, S. N. Kim and K. S. Kang*
J Ginseng Res., 2018, 42, 4, 524-531
125. PI3K pathway in prostate cancer: All resistant roads lead to PI3K
S. Park*, Y. S. Kim*, D. Y. Kim*, I. So* and J. H. Jeon*
Biochim Biophys Acta Rev Cancer., 2018, 1870, 2, 198-206
124. Morgellons Disease: a Manifestation of Psychiatric Disorder
D. A. Yu, J. Ohn* and K. H. Kim*
Ann Dermatol., 2018, 30, 3, 362-363
123. The Prevalence and Risk Factors of Atopic Dermatitis and Clinical Characteristics according to Disease Onset in 19-Year-Old Korean Male Subjects.
Kwon IH, Won CH, Lee DH*, Kim SW, Park GH, Seo SJ, Park CW4, Kim JW, Kim KH*
Ann Dermatol, 2018, 30, 1, 20-28
122. Protective effect of ginsenoside Rb1 against tacrolimus-induced apoptosis in renal proximal tubular LLC-PK1 cells.
Lee D, Lee DS*, Jung K, Hwang GS, Lee HL, Yamabe N, Lee HJ, Eom DW, Kim KH, Kang KS.
J Ginseng Res, 2018, 42, 1, 75-80
121. Neck rejuvenation using a multimodal approach in Asians.
Doh EJ, Kim J, Lee DH*, Park JY.
J Dermatolog Treat, 2018, 29, 4, 400-404
120. Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) suppresses hair growth through downregulation of β-catenin.
Ohn J, Kim SJ, Choi SJ*, Choe YS, Kwon O*, Kim KH*
J Dermatol Sci, 2018, 89, 1, 91-94
119. Adipochemokines induced by ultraviolet irradiation contribute to impaired fat metabolism in subcutaneous fat cells.
Kim EJ, Kim YK*, Kim S, Kim JE, Tian YD, Doh EJ, Lee DH*, Chung JH*
Br J Dermatol, 2018, 178, 2, 492-501
118. Low and high body mass index in hidradenitis suppurativa patients-different subtypes?
P. Theut Riis, D. M. Saunte, F. Benhadou, V. Del Marmol, P. Guillem, M. El-Domyati, H. Abdel-Wahab, C. Antoniou, C. Dessinioti, M. A. Gurer, B. Beksac, J. C. Szepietowski, L. Matusiak, L. Emtestam, J. Lapins, H. Riad, N. Doss, A. F. Massa, I. Hamzavi, C. Nicholson, M. Dolenc-Voljc, K. H. Kim*, J. Oh
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol, 2018, 32, 2, 307-312
117. A Novel Window Technique Using CO2 Laser, and a Review of Methods for Nail Matrix Biopsy of Longitudinal Melanonychia
J. Ohn, G. Jo, J. B. Chae and J. H. Mun*
Dermatol Surg, 2018, 44, 5, 651-660
116. Soft tissue chondroma on the lip: Clinical, histopathological and ultrasonographic findings
W. K. Lee, H. C. Ko, B. S. Kim, M. B. Kim, G. Jo and J. H. Mun*
Australas J Dermatol, 2018, 59, 3, e227-e228
115. Assessment of age- and sex-related changes in baggy lower eyelids using a novel objective image analysis method: Orbital gray scale analysis
S. J. Jo*, H. S. Kim, J. T. Park, B. R. Kim and S. W. Youn
J Cosmet Dermatol, 2018, 17, 5, 874-880
114. Src kinase mediates UV-induced TRPV1 trafficking into cell membrane in HaCaT keratinocytes
S. Han*, S. M. Kang, J. H. Oh, D. H. Lee* and J. H. Chung*
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed, 2018, 34, 3, 214-216
113. The accelerating effect of chitosan-silica hybrid dressing materials on the early phase of wound healing.
Park JU, Jung HD, Song EH, Choi TH, Kim HE, Song J, Kim S.
J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater., 2017, 105, 7, 1828-1839
112. Allogeneic Hair Transplantation with Enhanced Survival by Anti-ICAM-1 Antibody with Short-Term Rapamycin Treatment in Nonhuman Primates.
Kim JY, Yoon JS, Kang BM, Yum H, Park HJ, Cho DW, Yang YS, Han SC, Koh W, Lee JI, Jung KC, Kim KH, Kwon O.
J Invest Dermatol., 2017, 137, 2, 515-518
111. Wound healing effects of deoxyshikonin isolated from Jawoongo: In vitro and in vivo studies.
Park JY, Kwak JH, Kang KS, Jung EB, Lee DS, Lee S, Jung Y, Kim KH, Hwang GS, Lee HL, Yamabe N, Kim SN.
J Ethnopharmacol., 2017, /199, 128-137
110. 4-n-butylresorcinol enhances proteolytic degradation of tyrosinase in B16F10 melanoma cells.
Lee SJ, Son YH, Lee KB, Lee JH, Kim HJ, Jeong EM, Park SC, Kim IG.
Int J Cosmet Sci., 2017, 39, 3, 248-255
109. Dermoscopic patterns of fungal melanonychia: A comparative study with other causes of melanonychia.
Ohn J, Choe YS, Park J, Mun JH.
J Am Acad Dermatol., 2017, 76, 3, 488-493
108. Development of a Novel Automated Hair Counting System for the Quantitative Evaluation of Laser Hair Removal.
Lim HW, Cho M, Lee DH, Koh W, Kim Y, Chung JH, Kim S.
Photomed Laser Surg., 2017, 35, 2, 116-121
107. Perilla frutescens leaves extract ameliorates ultraviolet radiation-induced extracellular matrix damage in human dermal fibroblasts and hairless mice skin.
Bae JS, Han M, Shin HS, Kim MK, Shin CY, Lee DH, Chung JH.
J Ethnopharmacol., 2017, 195, 334-342
106. A synthetic peptide blocking TRPV1 activation inhibits UV-induced skin responses
S. M. Kang, S. Han*, J. H. Oh, Y. M. Lee, C. H. Park, C. Y. Shin*, D. H. Lee* and J. H. Chung*
J Dermatol Sci, 2017, 88, 1, 126-133
105. Toll-like receptor 3 mediates UVB-induced MMP-13 and MMP-3 expressions in mice
C. Yao, S. Han*, Y. D. Tian, C. Y. Shin*, C. H. Park, Y. J. Kim, D. H. Lee* and J. H. Chung*
J Dermatol Sci, 2017, 87, 2, 203-205
104. Anacardic acid ameliorates ultraviolet irradiation-induced damage to human skin
M. K. Kim, M. H. Shin, Y. K. Kim*, H. Y. Kim, Y. R. Lee, D. H. Lee* and J. H. Chung*
J Dermatol Sci, 2017, 86, 3, 252-255
103. Transglutaminase 2 mediates UV-induced skin inflammation by enhancing inflammatory cytokine production
S. J. Lee, K. B. Lee, Y. H. Son, J. Shin, J. H. Lee, H. J. Kim, A. Y. Hong, H. W. Bae, M. A. Kwon, W. J. Lee, J. H. Kim, D. H. Lee*, E. M. Jeong* and I. G. Kim*
Cell Death Dis, 2017, 8, 10, e3148
102. Regeneration of full-thickness skin defects by differentiated adipose-derived stem cells into fibroblast-like cells by fibroblast-conditioned medium
W. Hur, H. Y. Lee, H. S. Min, M. Wufuer, C. W. Lee, J. A. Hur, S. H. Kim, B. K. Kim and T. H. Choi*
Stem Cell Res Ther, 2017, 8, 1, 92
101. Polyurethane-silica hybrid foams from a one-step foaming reaction, coupled with a sol-gel process, for enhanced wound healing
E. H. Song, S. H. Jeong, J. U. Park, S. Kim*, H. E. Kim and J. Song
Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl, 2017, 79, 1, 866-874
100. Correction of vermilion lip retraction after mucosal advancement flap: A countertraction technique
Chae J, Choi JW, Mun JH*
J Am Acad Dermatol, 2017, 77, 6, 159 - 160
99. Dermoscopic patterns of fungal melanonychia: A comparative study with other causes of melanonychia
J. Ohn, Y. S. Choe, J. Park and J. H. Mun*
J Am Acad Dermatol, 2017, 76, 3, 488-493.e2
98. Dermoscopy of giant juvenile xanthogranuloma
J. H. Mun*, J. Ohn and K. H. Kim
J Am Acad Dermatol, 2017, 76, 76,2s1, S76-s78
97. Reply to: "Limitations and challenges of nail unit dermoscopy in longitudinal melanonychia"
J. Ohn and J. H. Mun*
J Am Acad Dermatol, 2017, 76, 2, e73-e74
96. UV irradiation to mouse skin decreases hippocampal neurogenesis and synaptic protein expression via HPA axis activation
M. Han, J. J. Ban, J. S. Bae, C. Y. Shin*, D. H. Lee* and J. H. Chung*
Sci Rep, 2017, 7, 1, 15574
95. The influence of immune status, age, and sex on Majocchi granuloma: a review of 52 cases from a tertiary level hospital and published Korean cases in literature
J. Ohn, G. Jo and J. H. Mun*
Int J Dermatol, 2017, 56, 11, 1139-1145
94. TGFbeta1 induces stress fiber formation through upregulation of TRPC6 in vascular smooth muscle cells
S. Park, S. Lee, E. J. Park, M. Kang, I. So*, J. H. Jeon* and J. N. Chun
Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 2017, 483, 1, 129-134
93. High rate of systemic corticosteroid prescription among outpatient visits for psoriasis: A population-based epidemiological study using the Korean National Health Insurance database
S. J. Eun, S. Jang, J. Y. Lee, Y. K. Do and S. J. Jo*
J Dermatol, 2017, 44, 9, 1027-1032
92. Serial Tissue Expansion at the Same Site in Pediatric Patients: Is the Subsequent Expansion Faster?
M. K. Lee, S. O. Park and T. H. Choi*
Arch Plast Surg, 2017, 44, 6, 523-529
91. Dermoscopic features of digital mucous cysts: A study of 23 cases
J. B. Chae, J. Ohn and J. H. Mun*
J Dermatol, 2017, 44, 11, 1309-1312
90. 4-n-butylresorcinol enhances proteolytic degradation of tyrosinase in B16F10 melanoma cells
S. J. Lee, Y. H. Son, K. B. Lee, J. H. Lee, H. J. Kim, E. M. Jeong, S. C. Park and I. G. Kim*
Int J Cosmet Sci, 2017, 39, 3, 248-255
89. A Pilot Study on the Evaluation of Physicians' Laser Delivery Performance Using a Laser Beam Detection Kit
W. Koh, H. W. Lim, M. Cho, D. H. Lee*, Y. Kim, J. H. Chung* and S. Kim
Photomed Laser Surg, 2017, 35, 6, 317-323
88. Development of a Novel Automated Hair Counting System for the Quantitative Evaluation of Laser Hair Removal
H. W. Lim, M. Cho, D. H. Lee*, W. Koh, Y. Kim, J. H. Chung* and S. Kim
Photomed Laser Surg, 2017, 35, 2, 116-121
87. An HDAC Inhibitor, Entinostat/MS-275, Partially Prevents Delayed Cranial Suture Closure in Heterozygous Runx2 Null Mice
H. S. Bae, W. J. Yoon, Y. D. Cho, R. Islam, H. R. Shin, B. S. Kim, J. M. Lim, M. S. Seo, S. A. Cho, K. Y. Choi, S. H. Baek, H. G. Kim*, K. M. Woo, J. H. Baek, Y. S. Lee and H. M. Ryoo
J Bone Miner Res, 2017, 32, 5, 951-961
86. Prevalence of Psoriasis in Korea: A Population-Based Epidemiological Study Using the Korean National Health Insurance Database
J. Y. Lee, S. Kang, J. S. Park and S. J. Jo*
Ann Dermatol, 2017, 29, 6, 761-767
85. A Familial Case of Aplasia Cutis Congenita in Two Korean Siblings: A Review of Genetic Aspects
D. Y. Kim, J. S. Park and O. Kwon*
Ann Dermatol, 2017, 29, 5, 663-665
84. Imiquimod-applied Interleukin-10 deficient mice better reflects severe and persistent psoriasis with systemic inflammatory state.
Jin SP, Koh SJ, Yu DA, Kim MW, Yun HT, Lee DH*, Yoon HS*, Cho S*, Park HS.
Exp Dermatol, 2017, 27, 1, 43- 49
83. Galanin contributes to ultraviolet irradiation-induced inflammation in human skin
M. J. Lee, J. H. Oh, C. H. Park, K. H. Kim*, D. H. Lee* and J. H. Chung*
Exp Dermatol, 2017, 26, 8, 744-747
82. Dermoscopic findings in onychomycosis
대한의진균학회지, 2017, 22, 1, 50-51
81. Abietic acid isolated from pine resin (Resina Pini) enhances angiogenesis in HUVECs and accelerates cutaneous wound healing in mice
J. Y. Park, Y. K. Lee, D. S. Lee*, J. E. Yoo, M. S. Shin, N. Yamabe, S. N. Kim, S. Lee, K. H. Kim, H. J. Lee, S. S. Roh and K. S. Kang
J Ethnopharmacol, 2017, 203, 5, 279-287
80. Wound healing effects of deoxyshikonin isolated from Jawoongo: In vitro and in vivo studies
J. Y. Park, J. H. Kwak, K. S. Kang, E. B. Jung, D. S. Lee*, S. Lee, Y. Jung, K. H. Kim, G. S. Hwang, H. L. Lee, N. Yamabe and S. N. Kim
J Ethnopharmacol, 2017, 199, 6, 128-137
79. Perilla frutescens leaves extract ameliorates ultraviolet radiation-induced extracellular matrix damage in human dermal fibroblasts and hairless mice skin
J. S. Bae, M. Han, H. S. Shin, M. K. Kim*, C. Y. Shin*, D. H. Lee* and J. H. Chung*
J Ethnopharmacol, 2017, 195, 4, 334-342
78. Construction of 3D multicellular microfluidic chip for an in vitro skin model
Lee S, Jin SP, Kim YK*, Sung GY, Chung JH*, Sung JH.
Biomed Microdevices, 2017, 19, 2, 22
77. Image Gallery: Congenital onychodysplasia of the toenails
M. Y. Yang, H. C. Ko, B. S. Kim, M. B. Kim, G. Jo and J. H. Mun*
Br J Dermatol, 2017, 177, 1, e3
76. Comparison of Efficacy and Safety Between Propranolol and Steroid for Infantile Hemangioma: A Randomized Clinical Trial
K. H. Kim*, T. H. Choi*, Y. Choi, Y. W. Park, K. Y. Hong, D. Y. Kim, Y. S. Choe, H. Lee, J. E. Cheon, J. B. Park, K. D. Park, H. J. Kang, H. Y. Shin and J. H. Jeong
JAMA Dermatol, 2017, 153, 6, 529-536
75. UCHL1 Regulates Melanogenesis through Controlling MITF Stability in Human Melanocytes.
Seo EY*, Jin SP, Sohn KC, Park CH, Lee DH*, Chung JH*
J Invest Dermatol, 2017, 137, 8, 1757-1765
74. Inhibition of DNA Methylation in the COL1A2 Promoter by Anacardic Acid Prevents UV-Induced Decrease of Type I Procollagen Expression
M. K. Kim, E. J. Kim, Y. Cheng, M. H. Shin, J. H. Oh, D. H. Lee* and J. H. Chung*
J Invest Dermatol, 2017, 137, 6, 1343-1352
73. Integrin-β4-TNS4-Focal Adhesion Kinase Signaling Mediates Keratinocyte Proliferation in Human Skin.
Seo EY*, Jin SP, Kim YK*, Lee H, Han S*, Lee DH*, Chung JH*
J Invest Dermatol, 2017, 137, 3, 763-766
72. Allogeneic Hair Transplantation with Enhanced Survival by Anti-ICAM-1 Antibody with Short-Term Rapamycin Treatment in Nonhuman Primates
J. Y. Kim, J. S. Yoon, B. M. Kang, H. Yum, H. J. Park, D. W. Cho, Y. S. Yang, S. C. Han, W. Koh, J. I. Lee, K. C. Jung, K. H. Kim* and O. Kwon*
J Invest Dermatol, 2017, 137, 2, 515-518
71. The accelerating effect of chitosan-silica hybrid dressing materials on the early phase of wound healing
J. U. Park, H. D. Jung, E. H. Song, T. H. Choi*, H. E. Kim, J. Song and S. Kim
J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater, 2017, 105, 7, 1828-1839
70. Hyaluronic acid-hydroxyapatite nanocomposite hydrogels for enhanced biophysical and biological performance in a dermal matrix
S. H. Jeong, Y. Fan, K. H. Cheon, J. Baek, S. Kim* and H. E. Kim
J Biomed Mater Res A, 2017, 105, 12, 3315-3325
69. p21 upregulation in hair follicle stem cells is associated with telogen retention in aged mice.
Cho AR, Kim JY, Munkhbayer S, Shin CY, Kwon O.
Exp Dermatol. 2016, 2016, 25, 1,
68. Cocoa Flavanol Supplementation Influences Skin Conditions of Photo-Aged Women: A 24-Week Double-Blind, Randomized, Controlled Trial.
Yoon HS, Kim JR, Park GY, Kim JE, Lee DH, Lee KW, Chung JH.
J Nutr. 2016, 2016, 146, 1, 46-50
67. Improvement in Laser-Irradiation Efficiency of Robot-Assisted Laser Hair Removal Through Pose Measurement of Skin Surface.
Park S, Lim HW, Cho M, Lee DH, Koh W, Kim Y, Chung JH, Kim S.
Photomed Laser Surg. 2016, 2016, 34, 1, 42-49
66. Bioabsorbable bone plates enabled with local, sustained delivery of alendronate for bone regeneration.
Hur W, Park M, Lee JY, Kim MH, Lee SH, Park CG, Kim SN, Min HS, Min HJ, Chai JH, Lee SJ, Kim S, Choi TH, Choy YB.
J Control Release. 2016, 2016, 222, 97-106
65. Data-driven Analysis of TRP Channels in Cancer: Linking Variation in Gene Expression to Clinical Significance.
Park YR, Chun JN, So I, Kim HJ, Baek S, Jeon JH, Shin SY.
Cancer Genomics Proteomics. 2016, 2016, 13, 1, 83-90
64. Chaetocin inhibits IBMX-induced melanogenesis in B16F10 mouse melanoma cells through activation of ERK.
Bae JS, Han M, Yao C, Chung JH.
Chem Biol Interact. 2016, 2016, 245, 66-71
63. Occupation of nucleotide in the binding pocket is critical to the stability of Rab11A.
Shin YC, Kim CM, Choi JY, Jeon JH, Park HH.
Protein Expr Purif. 2016, 2016, 120, 153-9
62. Development of a Model for Chemotherapy-Induced Alopecia: Profiling of Histological Changes in Human Hair Follicles after Chemotherapy.
Yoon JS, Choi M, Shin CY, Paik SH, Kim KH, Kwon O.
J Invest Dermatol. 2016, 2016, 136, 3, 584-92
61. Decreased expression of activin A receptor 1C may result in Ca(2+) -induced aberrant skin hypersensitivity.
Kim EJ, Lee DH, Kim YK, Lee YM, Eun HC, Chung JH.
Exp Dermatol. 2016, 2016, 25, 5, 402-4
60. Role of Arachidonic Acid in Promoting Hair Growth.
Munkhbayar S, Jang S, Cho AR, Choi SJ, Shin CY, Eun HC, Kim KH, Kwon O.
Ann Dermatol. 2016, 2016, 1/28/1900 0:00, 1, 55-64
59. Oral Supplementation with Cocoa Extract Reduces UVB-Induced Wrinkles in Hairless혻Mouse Skin.
Kim JE, Song D, Kim J, Choi J, Kim JR, Yoon HS, Bae JS, Han M, Lee S, Hong JS, Song D, Kim SJ, Son MJ, Choi SW, Chung JH, Kim TA, Lee KW.
J Invest Dermatol. 2016, 2016, 136, 5, 1012-1021
58. Serum amyloid A1 secreted from UV-irradiated keratinocytes induces matrix metalloproteinase-1 in fibroblasts through toll-like receptor 4.
Han S, Jin SP, Oh JH, Seo EY, Park CH, Yoon HS, Lee DH, Chung JH.
Exp Dermatol. 2016, 2016, 25, 7, 526-31
57. Discrimination of Basal Cell Carcinoma from Normal Skin Tissue Using High-Resolution Magic Angle Spinning 1H NMR Spectroscopy.
Mun JH, Lee H, Yoon D, Kim BS, Kim MB, Kim S.
PLoS One., 2016, 11, 3, e0150328
56. UV-induced inhibition of adipokine production in subcutaneous fat aggravates dermal matrix degradation in human skin.
Kim EJ, Kim YK, Kim MK, Kim S, Kim JY, Lee DH, Chung JH.
Sci Rep., 2016, /6, 25616
55. Dermoscopic features of nail matrix nevus (NMN) in adults and children: A comparative analysis.
Ohn J, Choe YS, Mun JH.
J Am Acad Dermatol., 2016, 75, 3, 535-540
54. Sterile adhesive tape: A useful adjunct when applying full-thickness skin grafts.
Ohn J, Lim JS, Mun JH.
J Am Acad Dermatol., 2016, 74, 6, e133-4
53. Vasoactive intestinal peptide stimulates melanogenesis in B16F10 mouse melanoma cells via CREB/MITF/tyrosinase signaling.
Yuan XH, Yao C, Oh JH, Park CH, Tian YD, Han M, Kim JE, Chung JH, Jin ZH, Lee DH.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun., 2016, 477, 3, 336-42
52. Glycosaminoglycan and proteoglycan in skin aging.
Lee DH, Oh JH, Chung JH.
J Dermatol Sci., 2016, 83, 3, 174-81
51. Dermoscopy of Melanomas on the Trunk and Extremities in Asians.
Mun JH, Ohn J, Kim WI, Park SM, Kim MB.
PLoS One., 2016, 11, 7, e0158374
50. Gene expression profile comparison in the penile tissue of diabetes and cavernous nerve injury-induced erectile dysfunction rat model.
Kam SC, Lee SH, Jeon JH, So I, Chae MR, Park JK, Lee SW.
Investig Clin Urol., 2016, 57, 4, 286-97
49. Changes in tight junction protein expression in intrinsic aging and photoaging in human skin in vivo.
Jin SP, Han SB, Kim YK, Park EE, Doh EJ, Kim KH, Lee DH, Chung JH.
J Dermatol Sci., 2016, 84, 1, 99-101
48. Pleiotrophin is downregulated in human keloids.
Lee DH, Jin CL, Kim Y, Shin MH, Kim JE, Kim M, Lee MJ, Cho S.
Arch Dermatol Res., 2016, 308, 8, 585-91.
47. Serum amyloid A1 is induced by UV irradiation and detected by toll-like receptor 4 to causes skin inflammation.
Han S, Oh JH, Shin CY, Yoon HS, Lee DH, Chung JH.
J Dermatol Sci., 2016, 84, 1, 107-110
46. Activation of Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor Alpha Improves Aged and UV-Irradiated Skin by Catalase Induction.
Shin MH, Lee SR, Kim MK, Shin CY, Lee DH, Chung JH.
PLoS One., 2016, 11, 9, e0162628
45. Decrease of versican levels in the follicular dermal papilla is a remarkable aging-associated change of human hair follicles.
Jo SJ, Kim JY, Jang S, Choi SJ, Kim KH, Kwon O.
J Dermatol Sci., 2016, 84, 3, 354-357
44. Theranostic Bioabsorbable Bone Fixation Plate with Drug-Layered Double Hydroxide Nanohybrids.
Kim MH, Hur W, Choi G, Min HS, Choi TH, Choy YB, Choy JH.
Adv Healthc Mater., 2016, 5, 21, :2765-2775
43. Acute Stress-Induced Changes in Follicular Dermal Papilla Cells and Mobilization of Mast Cells: Implications for Hair Growth.
Shin H, Choi SJ, Cho AR, Kim DY, Kim KH, Kwon O.
Ann Dermatol., 2016, 28, 5, 600-606
42. Geraniol suppresses prostate cancer growth through down-regulation of E2F8.
Lee S, Park YR, Kim SH, Park EJ, Kang MJ, So I, Chun JN, Jeon JH.
Cancer Med., 2016, 5, 10, 2899-2908
41. Lycopersicon esculentum Extract Enhances Cognitive Function and Hippocampal Neurogenesis in Aged Mice.
Lycopersicon esculentum Extract Enhances Cognitive Function and Hippocampal Neurogenesis in Aged Mice.
Nutrients., 2016, 8, 11, 11
40. Transglutaminase 2 is dispensable but required for the survival of mice in dextran sulfate sodium-induced colitis.
Transglutaminase 2 is dispensable but required for the survival of mice in dextran sulfate sodium-induced colitis.
Exp Mol Med., 2016, 48, 11, e267
39. Skin-on-a-chip model simulating inflammation, edema and drug-based treatment.
Wufuer M, Lee G, Hur W, Jeon B, Kim BJ, Choi TH, Lee S.
Sci Rep., 2016, 6, 37471
38. Fabrication of three-dimensional scan-to-print ear model for microtia reconstruction.
Jeon B, Lee C, Kim M, Choi TH, Kim S, Kim S.
J Surg Res., 2016, 206, 2, 490-497
37. TGFb1 induces stress fiber formation through upregulation of TRPC6 in vascular smooth muscle cells.
Park S, Lee S, Park EJ, Kang M, So I, Jeon JH, Chun JN.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun., 2016, 483, 1, 129-134
36. MRI molecular imaging using GLUT1 antibody-Fe3O4 nanoparticles in the hemangioma animal model for differentiating infantile hemangioma from vascular malformation.
Sohn CH, Park SP, Choi SH, Park SH, Kim S, Xu L, Kim SH, Hur JA, Choi J, Choi TH.
Nanomedicine. 2015, 2015, 11, 1, 127-35
35. Functional manipulation of dendritic cells by photoswitchable generation of intracellular reactive oxygen species.
Cheong TC, Shin EP, Kwon EK, Choi JH, Wang KK, Sharma P, Choi KH, Lim JM, Kim HG, Oh K, Jeon JH, So I, Kim IG, Choi MS, Kim YK, Seong SY, Kim YR, Cho NH.
ACS Chem Biol. 2015, 2015, 10, 3, 757-65
34. Improvement of photoaged skin wrinkles with cultured human fibroblasts and adipose-derived stem cells: a comparative study.
Jeong JH, Fan Y, You GY, Choi TH, Kim S.
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2015, 2015, 68, 3, 372-81
33. Association of premature hair graying with family history, smoking, and obesity: a cross-sectional study.
Shin H, Ryu HH, Yoon J, Jo S, Jang S, Choi M, Kwon O, Jo SJ.
J Am Acad Dermatol. 2015, 2015, 72, 2, 321-7
32. Cystamine induces AIF-mediated apoptosis through glutathione depletion.
Cho SY, Lee JH, Ju MK, Jeong EM, Kim HJ, Lim J, Lee S, Cho NH, Park HH, Choi K, Jeon JH, Kim IG.
Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015, 2015, 1/26/1905 0:00, 3, 619-31
31. Retrospective Clinical Trial of Fusidic Acid versus Petrolatum in the Postprocedure Care of Clean Dermatologic Procedures.
Lee DH, Kim DY, Yoon SY, Park HS, Yoon HS, Cho S.
Ann Dermatol. 2015, 2015, 27, 1, 20
30. ROS and endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS)-dependent trafficking of angiotensin II type 2 receptor begets neuronal NOS in cardiac myocytes.
Jang JH, Chun JN, Godo S, Wu G, Shimokawa H, Jin CZ, Jeon JH, Kim SJ, Jin ZH, Zhang YH.
Basic Res Cardiol. 2015, 2015, 110, 3, 21
29. Efficacy of IPL device combined with intralesional corticosteroid injection for the treatment of keloids and hypertrophic scars with regards to the recovery of skin barrier function: A pilot study.
Kim DY, Park HS, Yoon HS, Cho S.
J Dermatolog Treat. 2015, 2015, 26, 5, 481-4
28. Adiponectin Deficiency Contributes to Sensitivity in Human Skin.
Kim EJ, Lee DH, Kim YK, Eun HC, Chung JH.
J Invest Dermatol. 2015, 2015, 0:00, 9, 2331-2334
27. UV irradiation-induced production of monoglycosylated biglycan through downregulation of xylosyltransferase 1 in cultured human dermal fibroblasts.
Jin CL, Oh JH, Han M, Shin MK, Yao C, Park CH, Jin ZH, Chung JH.
J Dermatol Sci. 2015, 2015, 79, 1,
26. Poly(I:C) induces expressions of MMP-1, -2, and -3 through various signaling pathways including IRF3 in human skin fibroblasts.
Yao C, Lee DH, Oh JH, Kim MK, Kim KH, Park CH, Chung JH.
J Dermatol Sci. 2015, 2015, 80, 1, 54-60
25. Beneficial effects of blood group antigen synthesis-increasing natural plant extracts and monosaccharides on extracellular matrix protein production in vivo.
Choi M, Oh JH, Shin MK, Lee SR, Lee DH, Jin SP, Cho S, Chung JH.
J Dermatol Sci. 2015, 2015, 80, 2, 152-5
24. Comparison of Efficacy Between Novel Robot-Assisted Laser Hair Removal and Physician-Directed Hair Removal.
Lim HW, Lee DH, Cho M, Park S, Koh W, Kim Y, Chung JH, Kim S.
Photomed Laser Surg. 2015, 2015, 33, 10, 509-1
23. Development of a Model for Chemotherapy-Induced Alopecia: Profiling of Histological Changes in Human Hair Follicles After Chemotherapy.
Yoon JS, Choi M, Shin CY, Paik SH, Kim KH, Kwon O.
J Invest Dermatol. 2015, 2015,
22. UV-induced DNA damage and histone modification may involve MMP-1 gene transcription in human skin in vivo.
Kim MK, Lee DH, Lee S, Kim EJ, Chung JH.
J Dermatol Sci. 2014, 2014, 73, 2, 169-71
21. Clinical characteristics of chemotherapy-induced alopecia in childhood.
Choi M, Kim MS, Park SY, Park GH, Jo SJ, Cho KH, Lee JW, Park KD, Shin HY, Kang HJ, Kwon O.
J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014, 2014, 70, 3, 499-505
20. Schisandrin B suppresses TGF棺1-induced stress fiber formation by inhibiting myosin light chain phosphorylation.
Chun JN, Kim SY, Park EJ, Kwon EJ, Bae DJ, Kim IS, Kim HK, Park JK, Lee SW, Park HH, So I, Jeon JH.
J Ethnopharmacol. 2014, 2014, 152, 2, 364-71
19. Topical valproic acid increases the hair count in male patients with androgenetic alopecia: a randomized, comparative, clinical feasibility study using phototrichogram analysis.
Jo SJ, Shin H, Park YW, Paik SH, Park WS, Jeong YS, Shin HJ, Kwon O.
J Dermatol. 2014, 2014, 41, 4, 285-91
18. Acral lentiginous melanoma: indolent subtype with long radial growth phase.
Kim JY, Choi M, Jo SJ, Min HS, Cho KH.
Am J Dermatopathol. 2014, 2014, 36, 2, 142-7
17. The Role of Functional Foods in Cutaneous Anti-aging.
J Lifestyle Med. 2014, 2014, 4, 1, 08월 16일
16. A role of placental growth factor in hair growth.
Yoon SY, Yoon JS, Jo SJ, Shin CY, Shin JY, Kim JI, Kwon O, Kim KH.
J Dermatol Sci. 2014, 2014, 74, 2, 125-34
15. Endogenous estrogen exacerbates UV-induced inflammation and photoaging in mice.
Yoon HS, Shin CY, Kim YK, Lee SR, Chung JH.
J Invest Dermatol. 2014, 2014, 0:00, 8, 2290-2293
14. Dynamic reconstruction of the philtrum using coronal muscle splitting technique in microform cleft lip.
Kim S, Kwon J, Kwon GY, Choi TH.
J Craniofac Surg. 2014, 2014, 25, 3, 742-5
13. Tinea incognito simulating herpes simplex virus infection.
Park YW, Choi JW, Paik SH, Kim DY, Jin SP, Park HS, Yoon HS, Cho S.
Ann Dermatol. 2014, 2014, 26, 2, 267-9
12. 'Clues' for the histological diagnosis of tinea: how reliable are they?
Park YW, Kim DY, Yoon SY, Park GY, Park HS, Yoon HS, Cho S.
Ann Dermatol. 2014, 2014, 26, 2, 286-8
11. Photodynamic therapy using chlorophyll-a in the treatment of acne vulgaris: a randomized, single-blind, split-face study.
Song BH, Lee DH, Kim BC, Ku SH, Park EJ, Kwon IH, Kim KH, Kim KJ.
J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014, 2014, 71, 4, 764-71
10. Comparative Analysis of Human Epidermal and Peripheral Blood 款灌 T Cell Cytokine Profiles.
Kim K, Han J, Lee TR, Shin DW, Chang H, Cho AR, Choi SJ, Jo SJ, Kwon O.
Ann Dermatol. 2014, 2014, 26, 3, 308-13
9. The protective effects of Schisandra chinensis fruit extract and its lignans against cardiovascular disease: a review of the molecular mechanisms.
Chun JN, Cho M, So I, Jeon JH.
Fitoterapia. 2014, 2014, :00:00, 224-33
8. Alleviation of capsular formations on silicone implants in rats using biomembrane-mimicking coatings.
Park JU, Ham J, Kim S, Seo JH, Kim SH, Lee S, Min HJ, Choi S, Choi RM, Kim H, Oh S, Hur JA, Choi TH, Lee Y.
Acta Biomater. 2014, 2014, 10, 10, 4217-25
7. Long-term utility and durability of the therapeutic effects of bimatoprost 0.03% for eyelash augmentation in healthy Asian subjects.
Kwon O, Kim JY, Paik SH, Jeon HC, Jung YJ, Lee Y, Baek JH, Chun JH, Lee WS, Lee JY, Rogers JD, Halstead M, Eun HC.
Dermatology. 2014, 2014, 229, 3, 222-9
6. Decreased ATP synthesis and lower pH may lead to abnormal muscle contraction and skin sensitivity in human skin.
Kim EJ, Lee DH, Kim YK, Kim MK, Kim JY, Lee MJ, Choi WW, Eun HC, Chung JH.
J Dermatol Sci. 2014, 2014, 76, 3, 214-21
5. Recurrent acral lentiginous melanoma in situ suggesting the field cell theory.
Kim JY, Hwang EJ, Choi M, Jo SJ, Cho KH.
Ann Dermatol. 2014, 2014, 26, 6, 779-81
4. RimabotulinumtoxinB vs. onabotulinumtoxinA for the treatment of forehead lines: an evaluator-blind, randomized, pilot study.
Lee DH, Kang SM, Feneran A, Youn CS, Kim JK, Cho S, Won CH, Chang SE, Lee MW, Choi JH, Moon KC.
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2013, 2013, 27, 1, e1-7
3. RimabotulinumtoxinB versus OnabotulinumtoxinA in the treatment of masseter hypertrophy: a 24-week double-blind randomized split-face study.
Lee DH, Jin SP, Cho S, Feneran A, Youn CS, Won CH, Park GH, Kim BW, An J, Chang SE, Lee MW.
Dermatology. 2013, 2013, 226, 3, 227-32
2. Valproic acid promotes human hair growth in in vitro culture model.
Jo SJ, Choi SJ, Yoon SY, Lee JY, Park WS, Park PJ, Kim KH, Eun HC, Kwon O.
J Dermatol Sci. 2013, 2013, 72, 1, 16-24
1. Induction of transforming growth factor-beta 1 by androgen is mediated by reactive oxygen species in hair follicle dermal papilla cells.
Shin H, Yoo HG, Inui S, Itami S, Kim IG, Cho AR, Lee DH, Park WS, Kwon O, Cho KH, Won CH.
BMB Rep. 2013, 2013, 46, 9, 460-4