87. The Effects of Social Activities and Living Arrangements on Cognitive Functions in Middle-aged and Elderly Adults: A Panel Study Using the 2006-2018 Korean Longitudinal Study of Aging
홍윤철*,Choi, Y. J.,도영경
Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, 2021, 54, 6, 395-403
86. The association between non-regular work patterns and insomnia among Korean wage workers: The fifth Korean working condition survey
홍윤철*,Kim, H. Y.,Choi, J.,Lim, H. M.,Park, C.
ANNALS OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE, 2021, 33, 1,
85. The association between effort-reward imbalance, work-life balance and depressive mood in korean wage workers: The 4th korean working conditions survey
홍윤철*,Lim, H. M.,Park, C. J.,Yook, J. H.,Kim, M. S.,Kim, H. Y.
ANNALS OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE, 2021, 33,
84. Short-term exposure to air pollution and hospital admission for heart failure among older adults in metropolitan cities: a time-series study
홍윤철*, 임연희*,Lee, DW , Han, CW , Oh, JM , Bae, HJ , Kim, S
INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH, 2021, 94, 7, 1605-1615
83. Reply to Comment on Choi, Y.-J., et al. Cellular Phone Use and Risk of Tumors: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020, 17, 8079
홍윤철*,Myung, S. K.,Moskowitz, J. M.,Choi, Y. J.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH, 2021, 18, 6,
82. Reply to Brzozek et al. Comment on "Choi et al. Cellular Phone Use and Risk of Tumors: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020, 17, 8079"
홍윤철*,Moskowitz, JM , Myung, SK , Choi, YJ
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH, 2021, 18, 11,
81. Pulmonary function of healthy Korean children from three independent birth cohorts: Validation of the Global Lung Function Initiative 2012 equation
홍윤철*, 임연희*,Park, JS ,서동인, Choi, YJ , Ahn, K , Kim, KW , Shin, YH , Lee, SY , Cho, HJ , Lee, E , Jang, GC , Kwon, JW , Sun, YH , Woo, SI , Youn, YS , Park, KS , Kook, MH , Cho, HJ , Chung, HL , Kim, JH , Kim, HY , Jung, JA , Woo, HO , Choi, YK , Lee, JR , Lee, YA ,신충호,김붕년, Kim, JI , Lee, KS , Hong, S
PEDIATRIC PULMONOLOGY, 2021, 56, 10, 3310-3320
80. Prenatal and postnatal exposures to four metals mixture and IQ in 6-year-old children: A prospective cohort study in South Korea
홍윤철*,Lee, KS ,김붕년, Kim, KN , Ahn, YD , Choi, YJ , Cho, J , Jang, Y , Lim, YH , Kim, JI ,신충호, Lee, YA
ENVIRONMENT INTERNATIONAL, 2021, 157,
79. Particulate respirator use and blood pressure: A systematic review and meta-analysis
홍윤철*,Han, C , Lim, YH
ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION, 2021, 286,
78. Particulate air pollution and survival after stroke in older adults: A retrospective cohort study in Korea
홍윤철*, 임연희*,Han, C , Oh, J , Lee, DW , Kim, S , Bae, HJ , Jang, Y
ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH, 2021, 197,
77. Long-term exposure to moderate fine particulate matter concentrations and cause-specific mortality in an ageing society
홍윤철*, 임연희*, Jongmin Oh,Changwoo Han,Hyun-Joo Bae,Soontae Kim,Yoonyoung Jang,Eunhee Ha
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY, 2021, 49, 6, 1792-1801
76. Long-term exposure to fine particulate matter and incident asthma among elderly adults
홍윤철*, 임연희*,Lee, DW , Han, CW , Oh, JM , Bae, HJ , Kim, S
CHEMOSPHERE, 2021, 272,
75. Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Health Status and Behaviors of Adults in Korea: National Cross-sectional Web-Based Self-report Survey
홍윤철*,Kang, E.,Lee, H.,Sohn, J. H.,Yun, J.,Lee, J. Y.
JMIR Public Health and Surveillance, 2021, 7, 11,
74. Household insecticide use and urinary 3-phenoxybenzoic acid levels in an elder population: a repeated measures data
홍윤철*, Kim, JH, Kim, S
JOURNAL OF EXPOSURE SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY, 2021, 31, 6, 1017-1031
73. Environmental and Genetic Risk Factors of Congenital Anomalies: an Umbrella Review of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses
홍윤철*,박중신,Lee, K. S.,Choi, Y. J.,Cho, J.,Lee, H.,Lee, H.,Park, S. J.
JOURNAL OF KOREAN MEDICAL SCIENCE, 2021, 36, 28,
72. Dietary patterns are associated with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptoms among preschoolers in South Korea: a prospective cohort study
홍윤철*, 임연희* ,Lee, KS , Choi, YJ, Lee, JY , Shin, MK ,김붕년,신충호, Lee, YA , Kim, JI
NUTRITIONAL NEUROSCIENCE, 2021, 25, 3, 603-611
71. Children's Greenness Exposure and IQChildren's Greenness Exposure and IQ-Associated DNA Methylation: A Prospective Cohort Study
홍윤철*,Lee, K. S.,Choi, Y. J.,김붕년,Cho, J. W.,Moon, S. J.,Lim, Y. H.,Kim, J. I.,Lee, Y. A.,신충호
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH, 2021, 18, 14,
70. Childhood Obesity-Related Mechanisms: MicroRNome and Transcriptome Changes in a Nested Case-Control Study
홍윤철*, 임연희*,Kim, J. H.,Kim, D. H.,신충호,Lee, Y. A.,김붕년,Kim, J. I.
Biomedicines, 2021, 9, 8,
69. Associations between thyroid hormone levels and urinary concentrations of bisphenol a, f, and s in 6-year-old children in korea
홍윤철*, 임연희*,김붕년,신충호,Jang, Y.,Choi, Y. J.,Lee, K. S.,Lee, Y. A.,Kim, J. I.
Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, 2021, 54, 1, 37-45
68. Associations between surrounding residential greenness and intelligence quotient in 6-year-old children
홍윤철*,Lee, KS ,김붕년, Cho, J , Jang, YY , Choi, YJ , Lee, WS , Han, C , Bae, HJ , Lim, YH , Kim, JI ,신충호, Lees, YA
SCIENCE OF THE TOTAL ENVIRONMENT, 2021, 759,
67. Association of phthalate exposure with autistic traits in children
홍윤철*,Kim, JI ,김붕년, Lim, YH , Lee, J , Lee, KS , Lee, YA ,신충호
ENVIRONMENT INTERNATIONAL, 2021, 157,
66. Association between weekly fruit and vegetable consumption and depressive symptoms: results from the Korean Elderly Environmental Panel study
홍윤철*,Yuk, Y.,Han, C. R.,Jang, Y.,Choi, Y. J.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH, 2021, 43,
65. Residential pyrethroid insecticide use, urinary 3-phenoxybenzoic acid levels, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder-like symptoms in preschool-age children: The Environment and Development of Children study
Lee WS, Lim YH, Kim BN, Shin CH, Lee YA, Kim JI, Hong YC*, Kim KN.
Environ Res. , 2020, 188, 109739
64. Exposure to ambient fine particulate matter is associated with changes in fasting glucose and lipid profiles: a nationwide cohort study
Shin WY, Kim JH, Lee G, Choi S, Kim SR, Hong YC*, Park SM.
BMC Public Health, 2020, 20, 1, 4360
63. Effect of prenatal bisphenol A exposure on early childhood body mass index through epigenetic influence on the insulin-like growth factor 2 receptor (IGF2R) gene
Choi YJ, Lee YA, Hong YC*, Cho J, Lee KS, Shin CH, Kim BN, Kim JI, Park SJ, Bisgaard H, Bønnelykke K, Lim YH.
Environ Int, 2020, 143, 105929
62. Long-term exposure to fine particulate matter and development of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in the elderly
Han C, Oh J, Lim YH, Kim S, Hong YC*.
Environ Int, 2020, 143, 105895
61. Changes in Adrenal Androgens and Steroidogenic Enzyme Activities From Ages 2, 4, to 6 Years: A Prospective Cohort Study
Kim JH, Lee YA, Lim YH, Lee K, Kim BN, Kim JI, Hong YC*, Yang SW, Song J, Shin CH
J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2020, 105, 10, 498
60. Dietary patterns are associated with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptoms among preschoolers in South Korea: a prospective cohort study
Lee KS, Choi YJ, Lim YH*, Lee JY, Shin MK, Kim BN, Shin CH, Lee YA, Kim JI, Hong YC*.
Nutr Neurosci, 2020, 4, 1-9
59. The Relationship Between Perfluoroalkyl Substances Concentrations and Thyroid Function in Early Childhood: A Prospective Cohort Study
Kim HY, Kim KN, Shin CH, Lim YH*, Kim JI, Kim BN, Hong YC*, Lee YA.
Thyroid, 2020, 30, 11, 1556-1565
58. Modification of PARP4, XRCC3, and RAD51 Gene Polymorphisms on the Relation between Bisphenol A Exposure and Liver Abnormality
Kim JH, Hong YC*.
Int J Environ Res Public Health., 2020, 17, 8, 2794
57. Association between short-term air pollution exposure and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder-related hospital admissions among adolescents: A nationwide time-series study
Park J, Sohn JH, Cho SJ, Seo HY, Hwang IU, Hong YC*, Kim KN.
Environ Pollut, 2020, 266, Pt 1, 115369
56. Prenatal exposure to traffic-related air pollution and risk of congenital diseases in South Korea
Lee KS, Lim YH*, Choi YJ, Kim S, Bae HJ, Han C, Lee YA, Hong YC*
Environ Res., 2020, 191, 110060
55. Effects of Particulate Respirator Use on Cardiopulmonary Function in Elderly Women: a Quasi-Experimental Study
Lim YH*, Kim W, Choi Y, Kim HC, Na G, Kim HR, Hong YC*.
J Korean Med Sci, 2020, 35, 10, e64
54. Prenatal and early childhood phthalate exposures and thyroid function among school-age children
Kim KN, Kim HY, Lim YH*, Shin CH, Kim JI, Kim BN, Lee YA, Hong YC*.
Environ Int, 2020, 141, 105782
53. Household insecticide use and urinary 3-phenoxybenzoic acid levels in an elder population: a repeated measures data
Kim JH, Kim S, Hong YC*.
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol, 2020, 10, 1038, s41370
52. Effects of short-term fine particulate matter exposure on acute respiratory infection in children
Kim KN, Kim S, Lim YH*, Song IG, Hong YC*.
Int J Hyg Environ Health, 2020, 229, 113571
51. Impact of environmental exposure to persistent organic pollutants on lung cancer risk
Park EY, Park E, Kim J, Oh JK, Kim B, Hong YC*, Lim MK.
Environ Int., 2020, 143, 105925
50. Cellular Phone Use and Risk of Tumors: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Choi YJ, Moskowitz JM, Myung SK, Lee YR, Hong YC*.
Int J Environ Res Public Health, 2020, 17, 21, 8079
49. Decrease in Ambient Fine Particulate Matter during COVID-19 Crisis and Corresponding Health Benefits in Seoul, Korea
Han C, Hong YC*.
Int J Environ Res Public Health, 2020, 17, 15, 5279
48. The Effect of Prenatal Cadmium Exposure on Attention-deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in 6-Year-old Children in Korea
Kim W, Jang Y, Lim YH*, Kim BN, Shin CH, Lee YA, Kim JI, Hong YC*.
J Prev Med Public Health, 2020, 53, 1, 29-36
47. Source country-specific burden on health due to high concentrations of PM 2.5
Lim YH*, Kim S, Han C, Bae HJ, Seo SC, Hong YC*
Environ Res, 2020, 182, 1, 109085
46. Causal association between ambient ozone concentration and mortality in Seoul, Korea
Bae S, Lim YH*, Hong YC*.
Environ Res, 2020, 182, 109098, 10.1016
45. Influence of vitamin B deficiency on PM 2.5-induced cardiac autonomic dysfunction
Lim YH*, Park HY, Yi SM, Park E, Lee BE, Oh SY, Hong YC*.
Eur J Prev Cardiol, 2020, 27, 19, 2296-2298
44. The association between quality of direct supervisor's behavior and depressive mood in Korean wage workers: the 4th Korean Working Conditions Survey
Park CJ, Yook JH, Kim MS, Lee D, Lim HM, Hong YC*.
Ann Occup Environ Med, 2019, 7, 31, e16
43. Exposure to prenatal secondhand smoke and early neurodevelopment: Mothers and Children's Environmental Health (MOCEH) study
Lee M, Ha M, Hong YC*, Park H, Kim Y, Kim EJ, Kim Y, Ha E.
Environ Health, 2019, 18, 1, 22
42. Estimation of heat-related deaths during heat wave episodes in South Korea (2006-2017)
Lim YH*, Lee KS, Bae HJ, Kim D, Yoo H, Park S, Hong YC*.
Int J Biometeorol, 2019, 63, 12, 1621-1629
41. Elevation of ambient temperature is associated with an increased risk of herpes zoster: a time-series analysis
Choi YJ, Lim YH*, Lee KS, Hong YC*.
Sci Rep, 2019, 22, 1, 12254
40. Association of urinary 3-phenoxybenzoic acid level with pulmonary function reduction in an urban elderly population with repeated measures data.
Kim JH, Lee S, Kim KN, Hong YC*.
Environ Pollut, 2019, 246, 811-818
39. High Temperatures and Kidney Disease Morbidity: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Lee WS, Kim WS, Lim YH*, Hong YC*.
J Prev Med Public Health, 2019, 52, 1, 1-13
38. Cohort profile: Beyond birth cohort study - The Korean CHildren's ENvironmental health Study (Ko-CHENS).
Jeong KS, Kim S, Kim WJ, Kim HC, Bae J, Hong YC*, Ha M, Ahn K, Lee JY, Kim Y, Ha E; Ko-CHENS Study group..
Environ Res, 2019, 172, 358-366
37. The relationship of urinary 3-phenoxybenzoic acid concentrations in utero and during childhood with adiposity in 4-year-old children.
Lee KS*, Lee YA, Lee YJ, Shin CH, Lim YH*, Hong YC*.
Environ Res, 2019, 172, 446-453
36. Fetal and childhood malnutrition during the Korean War and metabolic syndrome in adulthood.
Han C, Hong YC*.
Nutrition, 2019, 62, 186-193
35. Vitamin D status and risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma: An updated meta-analysis.
Park HY, Hong YC*, Lee K*, Koh J.
PLoS One, 2019, 14, 4, 1-16
34. Association Between Ambient Air Pollution Exposure and Spontaneous Pneumothorax Occurrence.
Han C, Lim YH*, Jung K, Hong YC*.
Epidemiology, 2019, 30, 48–56
33. Does working long hours increase the risk of cardiovascular disease for everyone?
Lee DW, Kim HR, Myong JP, Choi J, Hong YC*, Kang MY.
J Occup Health, 2019, epub, 1-11
32. Acute effects of ambient temperature on hypotension hospital visits: A time-series analysis in seven metropolitan cities of Korea from 2011 to 2015.
Han C, Lim YH*, Lee KS*, Hong YC*.
Environ Int, 2019, 131, 1-7
31. Risk assessment for phthalate exposures in the elderly: A repeated biomonitoring study.
Kim JH, Lee S, Shin MY, Kim KN, Hong YC*.
Sci Total Environ, 2018, 618, 690-696
30. Ambient temperature and hospital admissions for acute kidney injury: A time-series analysis.
Lim YH*, So R, Lee C, Hong YC*, Park M, Kim L, Yoon HJ.
Int J Environ Res Public Health, 2018, 161, 167, 1134-1138
29. Association between phthalate exposure and lower lung function in an urban elderly population: A repeated-measures longitudinal study.
Kim KN, Lee MR, Choi YH, Lee BE, Hong YC*.
Environ Int, 2018, 113, 117-183
28. The serum concentrations of perfluoroalkyl compounds were inversely associated with growth parameters in 2-year old children.
Lee YA, Kim JH, Jung HW, Lim YH*, Bae S, Kho Y, Hong YC*, Shin CH, Yang SW.
Sci Total Environ, 2018, 268, 629, 226-232
27. Adverse health effects of ferronickel manufacturing factory on local residents: An interrupted time series analysis.
Han C, Hong YC*.
Environ Int, 2018, 114, 288-296
26. Environmental cadmium exposure is associated with elevated risk of chronic otitis media in adults.
Lee DW, Oh SH, Park MK, Lim YH*, Hong YC*.
Occup Environ Med, 2018, 75, 4, 515-521
25. Cohort Profile: The Environment and Development of Children (EDC) study: a prospective children's cohort.
Kim KN, Lim YH*, Shin CH, Lee YA, Kim BN, Kim JI, Hwang IG, Hwang MS, Suh JH, Hong YC*.
Int J Epidemiol, 2018, 47, 4, 1049-1050
24. Mental disorders among workers in the healthcare industry: 2014 national health insurance data.
Kim MS, Kim T, Lee D, Yook JH, Hong YC*, Lee SY, Yoon JH, Kang MY.
Ann Occup Environ Med, 2018, 30, 31, 1-8
23. Cardiovascular disease risk differences between bus company employees and general workers according to the Korean National Health Insurance Data.
Yook JH, Lee DW, Kim MS, Hong YC*.
Ann Occup Environ Med, 2018, 30, 32, 1-8
22. Gaps in universal health coverage in South Korea: Association with depression onset in a community cohort.
Park HY, Hong YC*, Kawachi I, Oh J.
PLoS One, 2018, 13, 6, 1-11
21. Associations of serum calcium levels and dietary calcium intake with incident type 2 diabetes over 10혻years: the Korean Genome and Epidemiology Study (KoGES).
Kim KN, Oh SY, Hong YC*.
Diabetol Metab Syndr, 2018, 10, 50, 1-7
20. Urinary phthalate metabolites concentrations and symptoms of depression in an elderly population.
Lee KS*, Lim YH*, Kim KN, Choi YH, Hong YC*, Lee N.
Sci Total Environ, 2018, 625, 1191-1197
19. Spatial and Temporal Trends of Number of Deaths Attributable to Ambient PM(2.5) in the Korea.
Han C, Kim S, Lim YH*, Bae HJ, Hong YC*.
J Korean Med Sci, 2018, 33, 30, 1-14
18. Causal association of body mass index with hypertension using a Mendelian randomization design.
Lee MR, Lim YH*, Hong YC*.
Medicine (Baltimore), 2018, 97, 30, 1-6
17. Prenatal and postnatal exposure to di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate and neurodevelopmental outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Lee DW, Kim MS, Lim YH*, Lee N, Hong YC*.
Environ Res, 2018, 167, 558-566
16. Air quality management policy and reduced mortality rates in Seoul Metropolitan Area: A quasi-experimental study.
Han C, Lim YH*, Yorifuji T, Hong YC*.
Environ Int, 2018, 121, 600-609
15. Association between ambient particulate matter and disorders of vestibular function.
Han C, Lim YH*, Jung K, Hong YC*
Environ Res., 2017, 155, 242-248
14. The Exposome and the Future of Epidemiology: A Vision and Prospect.
Kim KN, Hong YC*.
Environ Health Toxicol., 2017, 32, e2017009
13. Blood mercury concentrations are associated with decline in liver function in an elderly population: a panel study.
Lee MR, Lim YH*, Lee BE, Hong YC*.
Environ Health., 2017, 16, 1, 17
12. The effect of prenatal TVOC exposure on birth and infantile weight: the Mothers and Children's Environmental Health study.
Chang M, Park H, Ha M, Hong YC*, Lim YH*, Kim Y, Kim YJ, Lee D, Ha EH.
Pediatr Res, 2017, 82, 3, 423-428
11. High Maternal Blood Mercury Level Is Associated with Low Verbal IQ in Children.
Jeong KS, Park H, Ha E, Shin J, Hong YC*, Ha M, Park H, Kim BN, Lee B, Lee SJ, Lee KY, Kim JH, Kim Y.
J Korean Med Sci., 2017, 32, 7, 1097-1104
10. The effects of maternal and children phthalate exposure on the neurocognitive function of 6-year-old children.
Kim JI, Hong YC*, Shin CH, Lee YA, Lim YH, Kim BN.
Environ Res., 2017, 156, 519-525
9. Prenatal and postnatal bisphenol A exposure and social impairment in 4-year-old children
Lim YH*, Bae S, Kim BN, Shin CH, Lee YA, Kim JI, Hong YC*
Environ Health., 2017, 16, 1, 79
8. Maternal Urinary Bisphenol A Concentration During Midterm Pregnancy and Children's Blood Pressure at Age 4.
Bae S, Lim YH*, Lee YA, Shin CH, Oh SY, Hong YC*
Hypertension., 2017, 69, 2, 367-374
7. Modulation of blood pressure in response to low ambient temperature: The role of DNA methylation of zinc finger genes.
Lim YH*, Han C, Bae S, Hong YC*.
Environ Res., 2017, 153, 106-111
6. Increase of urinary malondialdehyde level by bisphenol A exposure: a longitudinal panel study.
Kim JH, Hong YC.*
Environ Health., 2017, 16, 1, 8
5. Blood lead levels, iron metabolism gene polymorphisms and homocysteine: a gene-environment interaction study
Kim KN, Lee MR, Lim YH*, Hong YC*
Occup Environ Med., 2017, 74, 12, 899-904.
4. Stability of cognitive development during the first five years of life in relation to heavy metal concentrations in umbilical cord blood: Mothers' and Children's Environmental Health (MOCEH) birth cohort study.
Lee H, Park H, Ha E, Hong YC*, Ha M, Park H, Kim BN, Lee SJ, Lee KY, Kim JH, Jeong KS, Kim Y
Sci Total Environ, 2017, 609, 153-159.
3. Vascular and cardiac autonomic function and PM2.5 constituents among the elderly: A longitudinal study.
Lim YH*, Bae HJ, Yi SM, Park E, Lee BE, Hong YC*
Sci Total Environ., 2017, 607-608, 847-854
2. Blood heavy metal concentrations in pregnant Korean women and their children up to age 5years: Mothers' and Children's Environmental Health (MOCEH) birth cohort study.
Jeong KS, Ha E, Shin JY, Park H, Hong YC*, Ha M, Kim S, Lee SJ, Lee KY, Kim JH, Kim Y.
Sci Total Environ., 2017, 605-606, 784-791
1. Crossover effect of spouse weekly working hours on estimated 10-years risk of cardiovascular disease.
Kang MY, Hong YC.*
PLoS One, 2017, 12, 8, e0182010