70. Working memory deficits in patients with idiopathic restless legs syndrome are associated with abnormal theta-band neural synchrony
JOURNAL OF SLEEP RESEARCH, 2021, 30, 5, SCI(E) Link
69. Reorganized Brain White Matter in Early- and Late-Onset Deafness With Diffusion Tensor Imaging
오승하*,Kim, E , Kang, H , Han, KH , Lee, HJ , Suh, MW , Song, JJ
EAR AND HEARING, 2021, 42, 1, 223-234 SCI(E) Link
68. Reduced sympatho-vagal responses to orthostatic stress in drug-naive idiopathic restless legs syndrome
신정원, 선우준상, 변정익, 김태준, 전진선, 김원찬, 정기영*
JOURNAL OF CLINICAL SLEEP MEDICINE, 2021, 17, 5, 957-963 SCI(E) Link
67. Recall of Reverberant Speech in Quiet and Four-Talker Babble Noise
박무균*,이준호*,오승하*,Koo, M , Jeon, J , Moon, H , Suh, MW ,
Brain Sciences, 2021, 11, 7, SCI(E) Link
66. Prediction of Oxygen Desaturation by Using Sound Data From a Noncontact Device: A Proof-of-Concept Study
김정훈*, 이재서*,Cho, S. W.,Shin, J.,Lee, K.,Won, T. B
LARYNGOSCOPE, 2021, 132, 4, 901-905 SCI(E) Link
65. Non-association between low vitamin d levels and aeroallergen-positivity evaluated using multiple allergen simultaneous test in Korean adults
이재서*,Wee, JH , Cho, SW ,김정훈
ALLERGY ASTHMA AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY, 2021, 17, 1, SCI(E) Link
64. Human Rhinovirus Infection Enhances the Th2 Environment in Allergic and Non-allergic Patients With Chronic Rhinosinusitis
이재서*,Ko, YK , Zhang, YL , Wee, JH , Han, DH ,김현직
CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY, 2021, 14, 2, 217-224 SCI(E) Link
63. House Dust Mite Sublingual Immunotherapy in Children Versus Adults With Allergic Rhinitis
이재서*,Kim JY, Cho SH, Choe G,김동영, Han DH.
AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RHINOLOGY & ALLERGY, 2021, 35, 1, 9-16 SCI(E) Link
62. Effects of Noise and Serial Position on Free Recall of Spoken Words and Pupil Dilation during Encoding in Normal-Hearing Adults
박무균*, 이준호*,Koo, M , Jeon, J , Moon, H , Suh, M ,,오승하
Brain Sciences, 2021, 11, 2, SCI(E) Link
61. Effects of intranasal instillation of nanoparticulate matter in the olfactory bulb
박무균*,Kim, SY , Kim, KW , Lee, SM , Park, S , Kim, BG , Choi, EK , Son, BS
60. Effect of Phlorofucofuroeckol A and Dieckol Extracted from Ecklonia cava on Noise-induced Hearing Loss in a Mouse Model
박무균*, 이준호*, 오승하*, 김병곤*,Woo, H , Kim, MK , Park, S , Han, SH , Shin, HC , Suh, MW
MARINE DRUGS, 2021, 19, 8, SCI(E) Link
59. Does Particulate Matter Really Affect Sinusitis?
신현우*, Lim, S.
CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY, 2021, 14, 4, 365-366 SCI(E) Link
58. Diesel exhaust particles increase nasal symptoms and IL-17A in house dust mite-induced allergic mice
이재서*,Jung, HJ , Han, DH ,김현직, Ko, YK , Shim, WS ,김동영,박무균
57. Development and Characterization of a Biomimetic Totally Implantable Artificial Basilar Membrane System
오승하*,Chung, J , Jung, Y , Hur, S , Kim, JH , Kim, SJ , Kim, WD , Choung, YH
FRONTIERS IN BIOENGINEERING AND BIOTECHNOLOGY, 2021, 9, SCI(E) Link
56. Correlation between short-time and whole-night obstruction level tests for patients with obstructive sleep apnea
이재서*, 김정훈, Ahn, JC , Jung, HJ , Choi, YS
55. Clinical effectiveness of house dust mite immunotherapy in mono- versus poly-sensitised patients with allergic rhinitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis
이재서*,Kim, JY , Hwang, D , Jang, MJ , Han, DH
RHINOLOGY, 2021, 59, 4, 352-359 SCI(E) Link
54. Clinical characteristics of asymptomatic allergen sensitization with nasal septal deviation, often misdiagnosed as allergic rhinitis
이재서*,Hong, SN , Kim, JK ,박수경, Han, DH
EUROPEAN ARCHIVES OF OTO-RHINO-LARYNGOLOGY, 2021, 278, 11, 4345-4351 SCI(E) Link
53. Association of obstructive sleep apnea severity with the composition of the upper airway microbiome
이재서*,Hong, S. N.,Kim, K. J.,Baek, M. G.,Yi, H.,Lee, S. H.,김동영,Lee, C. H.,Shin, C.
JOURNAL OF CLINICAL SLEEP MEDICINE, 2021, 18, 2, 505-515 SCI(E) Link
52. Association between Perceived Stress and Rhinitis-Related Quality of Life: A Multicenter, Cross-Sectional Study
이재서*,Kong, I , Lee, JW , Yim, H , Kim, MJ , Choi, Y , Han, DH
JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MEDICINE, 2021, 10, 16, SCI(E) Link
51. Apolipoprotein E ε4 is not associated with cognitive impairment in patients with idiopathic REM sleep behavior disorder
PARKINSONISM & RELATED DISORDERS, 2021, 92, 13-14 SCI(E) Link
50. Reorganized Brain White Matter in Early- and Late-Onset Deafness With Diffusion Tensor Imaging
Kim E, Kang H, Han KH, Lee HJ, Suh MW, Song JJ, Oh SH*
Ear Hear, 2020, 42, 1, 223-234 SCI(E) Link
49. Overexpression of the Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor (Ahr) Mediates an Oxidative Stress Response following Injection of Fine Particulate Matter in the Temporal Cortex
Kim SY, Kim KW, Lee SM, Lee DH, Park S, Son BS, Park MK*
Oxid Med Cell Longev, 2020, 2020, 6879738 SCI(E) Link
48. Flexible Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction-Based Platforms for Detecting Deafness Mutations in Koreans: A Proposed Guideline for the Etiologic Diagnosis of Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder
Lee SY, Oh DY, Han JH, Kim MY, Kim B, Kim BJ, Song JJ, Koo JW, Lee JH*, Oh SH*, Choi BY
Diagnostics (Basel), 2020, 10, 9, 672 SCI(E) Link
47. Changes in microRNA Expression in the Cochlear Nucleus and Inferior Colliculus after Acute Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
Park S, Han SH, Kim BG, Suh MW, Lee JH*, Oh SH*, Park MK*
Int J Mol Sci, 2020, 21, 22, 8792 SCI(E) Link
46. Smartphone-based spectral imaging otoscope: System development and preliminary study for evaluation of its potential as a mobile diagnostic tool
Cavalcanti TC, Kim S, Lee K, Lee SY, Park MK*, Hwang JY
J Biophotonics, 2020, 13, 6, e2452 SCI(E) Link
45. Otological aspects of NLRP3-related autoinflammatory disorder focusing on the responsiveness to anakinra
Kim BJ, Kim YH, Lee S, Han JH, Lee SY, Seong J, Lee DH, Kim B, Park HR, Carandang M, Oh D, Oh SH*, Kim JG, Lee S, Choi BY*
Rheumatology (Oxford), 2020, 6, keaa511 SCI(E) Link
44. Does new sensitization correlate with nasal symptoms in children with allergic rhinitis?
Kim JY, Han DH, Kim DY, Park SK, Rhee CS*
Laryngoscope, 2020, 130, 8, 1864-1871 SCI(E) Link
43. Prevalence, associated factors, and comorbidities of tinnitus in adolescents
Rhee J, Lee D, Suh MW, Lee JH*, Hong YC, Oh SH*, Park MK*
PLoS One, 2020, 15, 7, e0236723 SCI(E) Link
42. Significant Mendelian genetic contribution to pediatric mild-to-moderate hearing loss and its comprehensive diagnostic approach
Kim BJ, Oh DY, Han JH, Oh J, Kim MY, Park HR, Seok J, Cho SD, Lee SY, Kim Y, Carandang M, Kwon IS, Lee S, Jang JH, Choung YH, Lee S, Lee H, Hwang SM, Choi BY*
Genet Med, 2020, 22, 6, 1119-1128 SCI(E) Link
41. Associations between Particulate Matter and Otitis Media in Children: A Meta-Analysis
Lee SY, Jang MJ, Oh SH*, Lee JH*, Suh MW, Park MK*
Int J Environ Res Public Health, 2020, 17, 12, 4604 SCI(E) Link
40. Brain Plasticity Can Predict the Cochlear Implant Outcome in Adult-Onset Deafness.
Han JH, Lee HJ, Kang H, Oh SH*, Lee DS.
Front Hum Neurosc, 2019, 13, 38 SCI(E) Link
39. Early Closure of a Phase 1 Clinical Trial for SABR in Early-Stage Glottic Cancer.
Kang BH, Yu T, Kim JH, Park JM, Kim JI, Chung EJ*, Kwon SK*, Kim JH, Wu HG.
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 2019, 105, 1, 104-109 SCI(E) Link
38. Long-term Breastfeeding in the Prevention of Allergic Rhinitis: Allergic Rhinitis Cohort Study for Kids (ARCO-Kids Study).
Han DH, Shin JM, An S, Kim JS, Kim DY, Moon S, Kim JS, Cho JS, Kim SW, Kim YH, Roh HJ, Shim WS, Rha KS, Kim SW, Lee SS, Kim DW, Cho KS, Yim HJ, Park SK, Rhee CS*.
Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol, 2019, 12, 3, 301-307 SCI(E) Link
37. Identification of a Novel Frameshift Variant of POU3F4 and Genetic Counseling of Korean Incomplete Partition Type III Subjects Based on Detailed Genotypes.
Jang JH, Oh J, Han JH, Park HR, Kim BJ, Lee S, Kim MY, Lee S, Oh DY, Choung YH, Choi BY*.
Genet Test Mol Biomarkers, 2019, 12, 5, 423-427 SCI(E) Link
36. Effects of Residual Hearing on the Auditory Steady State Response for Cochlear Implantation in Children.
Kim YS, Han SA, Woo H, Suh YW, Lee JH*, Oh SH*, Park MK*.
J Audiol Otol, 2019, 23, 3, 153-159 Link
35. Does new sensitization correlate with nasal symptoms in children with allergic rhinitis?
Kim JY, Han DH, Kim DY, Park SK, Rhee CS*.
Laryngoscope, 2019, -, -, 28267 SCI(E) Link
34. Differential disruption of autoinhibition and defect in assembly of cytoskeleton during cell division decide the fate of human DIAPH1-related cytoskeletopathy.
Kim BJ, Ueyama T, Miyoshi T, Lee S, Han JH, Park HR, Kim AR, Oh J, Kim MY, Kang YS, Oh DY, Yun J, Hwang SM, Kim NKD, Park WY, Kitajiri SI, Choi BY*.
J Med Genet, 2019, 56, 12, 818-827 SCI(E) Link
33. Neuronal and perineuronal changes of cerebral cortex after exposure to inhaled particulate matter.
Kim SY, Lee DH, Park S, Kim BG, Jang AS, Oh SH*, Lee JH*, Suh MW, Park MK*.
Sci Rep, 2019, 9, 1, 19421 SCI(E) Link
32. Association between Sleep Duration and Chronic Rhinosinusitis among the Korean General Adult Population: Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Kim JW*, Jung HJ, Choi HG, Rhee CS*, Wee JH
Sci Rep, 2019, 9, 1, 7158 SCI(E) Link
31. Auditory Cortical Plasticity and Reorganization in Rats With Single-Sided Deafness During Early Developmental Period.
Park SK, Lee SY, Kim DH, Lee MY, Oh SH*.
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol, 2019, 128, 16S-25S SCI(E) Link
30. Association of Chocolate Consumption with Hearing Loss and Tinnitus in Middle-Aged People Based on the Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2012⁻2013.
Lee SY, Jung G, Jang MJ, Suh MW, Lee JH*, Oh SH*, Park MK*.
Nutrients, 2019, 11, 4, E746 SCI(E) Link
29. Effect of lipopolysaccharide on diesel exhaust particle-induced junctional dysfunction in primary human nasal epithelial cells.
Kim N, Han DH, Suh MW, Lee JH*, Oh SH*, Park MK*.
Environ Pollut., 2019, 248, 736-742 SCI(E) Link
28. A Predictive Model for Cochlear Implant Outcome in Children with Cochlear Nerve Deficiency.
Han JJ, Suh MW, Park MK*, Koo JW, Lee JH*, Oh SH*
Sci Rep, 2019, 9, 1, 1154 SCI(E) Link
27. Evaluation of the success of obstructive sleep apnea surgery using criteria based on long-term symptoms and incident hypertension.
Lim JH, Park P, Wee JH, Gelera JE, Shrestha KK, Rhee CS*, Kim JW*.
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol, 2018, 275, 4, 1015-1022 SCI(E) Link
26. Comparison of success criteria based on long-term symptoms and new-onset hypertension in mandibular advancement device treatment for obstructive sleep apnoea: observational cohort study.
Wee JH, Lim JH, Gelera JE, Rhee CS*, Kim JW*.
BMJ open, 2018, 8, 5, e021644 SCI(E) Link
25. House dust mite sublingual immunotherapy in allergic rhinitis.
Cho SW, Han DH, Kim JW, Kim DY, Rhee CS*.
Immunotherapy, 2018, 10, 7, 567-578 SCI(E) Link
24. Hearing loss in Korean adolescents: The prevalence thereof and its association with leisure noise exposure.
Rhee J, Lee D, Lim HJ, Park MK*, Suh MW, Lee JH*, Hong YC, Oh SH*.
PLoS One., 2018, 14, 1, e0209254 SCI(E) Link
23. Neural Plastic Changes in the Subcortical Auditory Neural Pathway after Single-Sided Deafness in Adult Mice: A MEMRI Study.
Kim SY, Heo H, Kim DH, Kim HJ, Oh SH*.
Biomed Res Int, 2018, 8624745 SCI(E) Link
22. Association of Coffee Consumption with Hearing and Tinnitus Based on a National Population-Based Survey.
Lee SY, Jung G, Jang MJ, Suh MW, Lee JH*, Oh SH*, Park MK*.
Nutrients, 2018, 10, 10, E1429 SCI(E) Link
21. Characterization of Detailed Audiological Features of Cytomegalovirus Infection: A Composite Cohort Study from Groups with Distinct Demographics.
Kim BJ, Han JJ, Shin SH, Kim HS, Yang HR, Choi EH, Chang MY, Lee SY, Suh MW, Koo JW, Lee JH*, Choi BY, Oh SH*.
Biomed Res Int, 2018, 7087586 SCI(E) Link
20. Electrical dynamic range is only weakly associated with auditory performance and speech recognition in long-term users of cochlear implants.
Kim SY, Jeon SK, Oh SH*, Lee JH*, Suh MW, Lee SY, Lim HJ, Park MK*.
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol, 2018, 111, 170-173 SCI(E) Link
19. Air pollution influences the incidence of otitis media in children: A national population-based study.
Park M, Han J, Jang MJ, Suh MW, Lee JH*, Oh SH*, Park MK.*
PLoS One., 2018, 13, 6, e0199296 SCI(E) Link
18. Differentiating among conductive hearing loss conditions with wideband tympanometry.
Kim SY, Han JJ, Oh SH*, Lee JH*, Suh MW, Kim MH, Park MK*.
Auris Nasus Larynx, 2018, 46, 1, 43-49 SCI(E) Link
17. Effects of inhaled particulate matter on the central nervous system in mice.
Kim SY, Kim JK, Park SH, Kim BG, Jang AS, Oh SH*, Lee JH*, Suh MW, Park MK*
Neurotoxicology, 2018, 67, 169-177 SCI(E) Link
16. Surgical Labyrinthectomy of the Rat to Study the Vestibular System.
Chang MY, Park MK*, Park SH, Suh MW, Lee JH*, Oh SH*.
J Vis Exp., 2018, 135 SCI(E) Link
15. Effect of Formaldehyde on Human Middle Ear Epithelial Cells.
Kim SH, Choi JW, Suh MW, Lee JH*, Oh SH*, Song JJ, Park MK*
Biomed Res Int., 2018, 6387983 SCI(E) Link
14. Does the Width of the Bony Cochlear Nerve Canal Predict the Outcomes of Cochlear Implantation?
Chung J, Jang JH, Chang SO, Song JJ, Cho SW, Kim SY, Lee JH*, Oh SH*.
Biomed Res Int., 2018, 5675848 SCI(E) Link
13. Effects of transient auditory deprivation during critical periods on the development of auditory temporal processing.
Kim BJ, Kim J, Park IY, Jung JY, Suh MW, Oh SH*
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol, 2018, 104, 66-71 SCI(E) Link
12. Correlation between computed tomography imaging and histopathology in pleomorphic adenoma of parotid gland.
Kim H, Kim SY, Kim YJ, Ko JM, Park MJ, Kim JH, Hah JH, Kwon TK*, Kim KH, Sung MW*.
Auris Nasus Larynx., 2018, 45, 4, 783-790 SCI(E) Link
11. Outcomes and limitations of hospital-based newborn hearing screening.
Kim SH, Lim JH, Han JJ, Jin YJ, Kim SK, Kim JY, Song JJ, Choi BY*, Koo JW*.
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol., 2017, 98, 53-58 SCI(E) Link
10. Impact of environmental volatile organic compounds on otitis media in children: Correlation between exposure and urinary metabolites.
Kim SY, Son BS, Park HJ, Oh SH*, Lee JH*, Suh MH*, Park MK*.
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol., 2017, 93, 157-162 SCI(E) Link
9. Classification of chronic rhinosinusitis according to a nasal polyp and tissue eosinophilia: limitation of current classification system for Asian population.
Cho SW, Kim DW, Kim JW, Lee CH, Rhee CS*
Asia Pac Allergy., 2017, 7, 3, 121-130 SCI(E) Link
8. MicroRNAs 218a-5p, 219a-5p, and 221-3p regulate vestibular compensation.
Chang MY, Park S, Choi JJ, Kim YK, Suh MW*, Lee JH*, Oh SH*, Park MK.*
Sci Rep., 2017, 7, 1, 8701 SCI(E) Link
7. Tinnitus therapy using tailor-made notched music delivered via a smartphone application and Ginko combined treatment: A pilot study.
Kim SY, Chang MY, Hong M, Yoo SG, Oh D, Park MK*.
Auris Nasus Larynx., 2017, 44, 528-533 SCI(E) Link
6. The Effect of Systemic Steroid on Hearing Preservation After Cochlear Implantation via Round Window Approach: A Guinea Pig Model.
Chang MY, Rah YC, Choi JJ, Woo SW, Hwang YJ, Eastwood H, O'Leary SJ, Lee JH*.
Otol Neurotol., 2017, 38, 7, 962-969 SCI(E) Link
5. Comparison of Free-Beam- and Fiber-Type CO(2) Laser Delivery Systems in Stapes Surgery.
Chang MY, Choi HS, Lee SY, Koo JW*
J Audiol Otol., 2017, 21, 2, 103-106 SCI(E) Link
4. The Analysis of A Frequent TMPRSS3 Allele Containing P.V116M and P.V291L in A Cis Configuration among Deaf Koreans.
Kim AR, Chung J, Kim NKD, Lee C, Park WY, Oh DY, Choi BY*.
Int J Mol Sci., 2017, 18, 11, 2246 SCI(E) Link
3. Sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) for house dust mites does not prevent new allergen sensitization and bronchial hyper-responsiveness in allergic rhinitis children.
Lim JH, Kim JY, Han DH, Lee CH, Hong SN, Wee JH, Park SK, Rhee CS*
PLoS One., 2017, 12, 8, e0182295 SCI(E) Link
2. Role of Interleukin-17A on the Chemotactic Responses to CCL7 in a Murine Allergic Rhinitis Model.
Zhang YL, Han DH, Kim DY, Lee CH, Rhee CS*
PLoS One., 2017, 12, 1, e0169353 SCI(E) Link
1. Radiographic Changes of the Nasal Septal Body Among Patients With Sinonasal Diseases.
E Gelera J, Ojar D, Lim JH, Wee JH, Kim JW, Rhee CS*
Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol., 2017, 10, 4, 338-343 SCI(E) Link